Veriff is hiring a Marketing Operations Manager to join the team! As the Marketing Operations Manager, you get to work with a talented team and manage all aspects of marketing operations for Veriff including lead collection (forms), lead scoring, lead routing, marketing attribution & reporting. Also, you’ll work cross functionally with Revenue Operations to align data insights on Veriff’s account-based marketing strategies.
You’ll help us protect honest people online by:
- Partnering closely with Revenue Operations to align data insights on Veriff’s account-based marketing strategies
- Working closely with marketing & sales to enable campaigns, including lead capture and handoff
- Ensuring that all marketing campaigns are correctly tracked in Salesforce
- Managing and creating all lead nurture programs while overseeing marketing opt-in and out permissions
- Measuring and evaluating marketing performance while supporting demand generation
- Partnering cross-functionally with BI to develop comprehensive reports and deliver to executive leadership
You are the right future Veriffian for the job if you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Marketing Operations Manager ideally within a scale-up or startup environment
- Hands-on experience using a marketing automation tool such as Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc.
- Hands-on experience with CRM tools like Salesforce particularly Salesforce Campaigns
- Understand the B2B SaaS sales process and the demand generation waterfall
- Built complex workflows and automation to track to pipeline and revenue, supporting marketing campaigns
- Experience working with functional marketing teams and aligning teams to the same strategy
- Previous experience with marketing measurement & attribution modeling
You’re an especially awesome match if you have:
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc.)
- Previous experience working within a scale-up/startup environment
We help companies all over the world connect with honest people. Our software verifies over 10,300 government-issued documents from more than 230 countries and territories — and this is growing fast! That’s millions of verified identities a year and countless people working behind the scenes to help make the lives of millions, and eventually billions, of people safer online. We are a force for good and want to be the standard for trust online.
We’re a diverse team of over 40 nationalities coming together to solve one of the world’s most pressing problems. When you join Team Veriff, we offer you the opportunity to have real impact and advance your career, whilst looking after you along the way with a range of benefits designed with you in mind. Some of our favourites include…
- Flexibility to work from home
- Stock options that ensure you share in our success
- Extensive medical, wellness coverage to ensure you’re feeling great physically and mentally
- Learning and Development budget that you are free to tailor for your own needs
- Six weeks of fully paid sabbatical leave after reaching your 3rd work anniversary
With backing from investors such as Accel, IVP, Tiger, Taavet Hinrikus, Ashton Kutcher, and Paul Buchheit, and having received unicorn status, we’re well positioned to achieve our mission. However we need people like you to ensure it happens. Be a force for good and join Veriff!
We are an Equal Opportunities employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Different opinions, perspectives and personalities push us forward. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We also know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates – so rest assured, whoever you are, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit www.veriff.com.