Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers six product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, workplace and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $460M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 15 offices across three continents, 1,600+ full-time employees and 20,000+ customers across 70+ countries.
Field Marketing Manager
As a Verkada Field Marketing Manager you are the CMO of your region and an essential part of the Field Marketing and regional field sales organization. You will define the solutions focus areas, strategic direction and marketing and demand generation needs to create pipeline. You will work with partners to develop a best-in-class ecosystem of security expertise. And you will drive and insure customer success, engagement and loyalty in key accounts across your region.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Partner with sales and channel leadership on the overall needs, strategy, focus, approach and regular expected results from marketing specific to your region
- Provide data, insights and supporting engagement on strategic accounts and segments to support sales and drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- You will prevent random acts of marketing by guiding the team’s creation of annual and quarterly partner marketing plans focused on actionable and measurable initiatives aligned to pipeline and bookings targets, quarterly budgets and overall business goals
- You will work with our top partners to plan and execute joint programs to drive their growth and success in the market and against quarterly goals.
- Execute account based marketing programs on behalf of sales, and demonstrate to reps how they can execute program elements on their own
- Directly execute and own a broad range of critical components of your marketing strategy focused on top partners, accounts, industries and segments
- Drive local, high touch, thought leadership and customer executive collaboration and community on the topic of cybersecurity
- Advise the corporate and in theatre demand generation hub as they develop, plan, execute, and measure supporting, highly impactful demand generation and marketing campaigns
- Work with the regions top partners to develop their overall marketing and customer engagement approach
Act as the local representative for marketing in your region
Required Skills and Experience
- 8-10 years marketing experience in an IT, high tech, business to business, marketing or sales environment, preferably with an understanding of security and it’s role in the future of technology
- Expert level understanding of marketing
- Proven ability to execute, day in and day out, at an incredibly high level against consistent results
- Experience working with channel and strategic partners to achieve excellent results
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Do whatever it takes attitude
- Passion to provide the best, most innovative security solutions to businesses around the world
- Able to connect with leadership in-office
- com and Marketo/Hubspot
- Social media platforms and monitoring tools
- Customer references
- Ability to understand business measurement, sales process and pipeline mechanics
US Employee Benefits
Verkada is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all employees and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Healthcare programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs – Premiums are 100% covered for the employee under most plans and 80% for family premiums
- Nationwide medical, vision and dental coverage
- Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with tax saving options
- Expanded mental health support
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
- Time off to relax and recharge through our paid holidays, firmwide extended holidays, flexible PTO and personal sick time
- Professional development stipend
- Wellness/fitness benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
At Verkada, we want to attract and retain the best employees, and compensate them in a way that appropriately and fairly values their individual contribution to the company. With that in mind, we carefully consider a number of factors to determine the appropriate starting pay for an employee, including their primary work location and an assessment of a candidate’s skills and experience, as well as market demands and internal parity. This estimate can vary based on the factors described above, so the actual starting annual base salary may be above or below this range. This estimate is also just one component of Verkada’s total rewards package. A Verkada employee may be eligible for additional forms of compensation, depending on their role, including sales incentives, discretionary bonuses, and/or equity in the company in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
Estimated Annual Pay Range
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.