Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers six product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, workplace and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $460M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 15 offices across three continents, 1,600+ full-time employees and 20,000+ customers across 70+ countries.
We are looking for an exceptional Finance Manager, Revenue Operations to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for scaling the revenue process from quote to cash including managing the Accounts Receivable (AR) team. The ideal candidate will be hard working, have an attention to detail, and can communicate well.
- Owner of the Revenue Process from quote to cash, including managing the AR team
- Responsible for working with sales on non-standard revenue deal requests
- Establish credit and collections policies to limit our risk and collect our receivables
- Build and maintain key metrics and dashboards for weekly reporting to management
- Collaborate with our Channel Sales Team and our Channel Partners to communicate and streamline revenue processes throughout our partner ecosystem
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives to drive Quote to Cash excellence as we scale
- Work with AR team to resolve non-paying customer accounts
- Coaches/counsels/mentors staff to deliver exceptional results and develops and assists them to achieve their career goals
- BA/BBA/BS Degree from 4 year university
- 5+ Years experience in Finance (Revenue/AR/QTC a plus)
- Experience managing a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to focus, complete tasks accurately, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
At Verkada, we want to attract and retain the best employees, and compensate them in a way that appropriately and fairly values their individual contribution to the company. With that in mind, we carefully consider a number of factors to determine the appropriate starting pay for an employee, including their primary work location and an assessment of a candidate’s skills and experience, as well as market demands and internal parity. This estimate can vary based on the factors described above, so the actual starting annual base salary may be above or below this range. This estimate is also just one component of Verkada’s total rewards package. A Verkada employee may be eligible for additional forms of compensation, depending on their role, including sales incentives, discretionary bonuses, and/or equity in the company in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
Estimated Annual Pay Range
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.