Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers seven product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, visitor management, mailroom management and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 14 offices across three continents, 1,500+ full-time employees and 15,700+ customers across 70+ countries, including 43 companies in the Fortune 500.
Our Marketing team prides itself on using a first principles approach to unlock new ways of scaling revenue. As a Senior Marketing Operations Engineer, you will lead an ROI-focused engineering and marketing operations team to deliver marketing demand to Sales. We experiment by using engineering to overcome obstacles and scale/automate processes where most marketing teams fall short or lack skill sets. This results in accelerated revenue growth and irreplaceable value to the business.
Culture and Values
- Fanatically focused on delivering ROI-positive results: You’ll identify new tactics to drive qualified leads — you’re the lead alchemist who finds new opportunities to turn $1 into >$4
- Experimentation: You’re constantly developing new hypotheses and testing them to measure results
- As a startup, every day brings new challenges and opportunities for growth, and we want you to grow with us!
- Own lead lifecycle, scoring, utm parameters, data enrichment, routing, lead nurture, customer engagement and sales handoff
- Work alongside Verkada’s CMO and Growth team to execute on new out-of-the-box experiments to deliver, target, and run marketing campaigns that drive direct revenue impact.
- Break down business requests into operational components, determine net value, communicate trade-offs, establish alignment, and execute
- Utilize system or engineering to develop platforms, workflows, and automations supporting growth experimentation.
- Unlock complicated blockers via systems architecture or engineering skillsets that prevent marketers from achieving scale or efficiency.
- Own evaluation, negotiations, and implementation of the marketing technology stack
- At least 4+ years of relevant work experience (startup experience is a plus)
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and work in a fast-changing environment with an entrepreneurial approach
- Willing to learn new technology stacks, systems and coding languages required to take on complex projects
- Excellent sense of judgement with the ability to think quickly
- 2+ years working with Marketo and Salesforce (or equivalent stack)
- 2+ years experience in a role where Python (or equivalent engineering language) was used
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Leadership experience or experience scaling and growing Marketing Operations teams is a plus
$100,000 – $180,000 a year
At Verkada, we want to attract and retain the best employees, and compensate them in a way that appropriately and fairly values their individual contribution to the company. With that in mind, we carefully consider a number of factors to determine the appropriate starting pay for an employee, including their primary work location and an assessment of a candidate’s skills and experience, as well as market demands and internal parity. For this role, Verkada estimates a starting annual base salary will fall in the range of approximately $100,000 – 180,000. This estimate can vary based on the factors described above, so the actual starting annual base salary may be above or below this range. Annual base salary is also just one component of Verkada’s total rewards package. A Verkada employee may be eligible for additional forms of compensation, depending on their role, including sales incentives, discretionary bonuses, and/or equity in the company in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
US Employee Benefits
Verkada is committed to investing in the holistic health and well-being of all employees and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Healthcare programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs – Premiums are 100% covered for the employee under most plans and 80% for family premiums
- Nationwide medical, vision and dental coverage
- Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with tax saving options
- Expanded mental health support
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
- Time off to relax and recharge through our paid holidays, firmwide extended holidays, flexible PTO and personal sick time
- Professional development stipend
- Wellness/fitness benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal-opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Follow us on social media