Vertice is a rapidly expanding technology company on a mission to help businesses manage their growing spend on SaaS and cloud. Businesses are turning to Vertice to gain visibility and savings on their SaaS stack and cloud spend, taking advantage of pricing insights, trend data, smart dashboards and expert negotiators.
Founded by two brothers, Roy and Eldar Tuvey, with a successful history of building SaaS startups, Vertice has already become one of the fastest growing vendors in the market having raised $26million in our Series A funding. We’re well positioned to achieve our mission but we need the right people to ensure it happens. We’re looking to scale quickly but responsibly as we embark on an exciting new stage of growth. Headquartered in London, you’ll be joining a global company and working across talented cross-functional teams to drive innovation and make a significant impact.
Reporting into our VP Sales for US and working closely with the rest of the sales and business development team you will be responsible for securing new business in the United States. You’ll have a unique opportunity to shape how we engage the market and shape new business acquisition.
- Independently source, manage and close deals with leading technology companies
- Manage opportunities in CRM to accurately forecast revenue opportunities and hit quarterly/annual targets
- Engage with leads and prospects in person and over Zoom
- Be the Ambassador and source of knowledge of our product to the outside world, being able to clearly, concisely, and credibly articulate the product and its USP to consumers or partners
- Work closely with partners to drive new business
- Communicate feedback from the field to the Product team to make sure that Vertice remains at the forefront of innovation
- Flexibility – things change around here. FAST
- Experience as an Account Executive, selling SaaS products
- Demonstrable success meeting and exceeding annual targets
- The ability to listen carefully, understand customer needs and build trust at the executive level
- Astute and resilient, you’ll need to roll up your sleeves and do it what it takes to get to the right result
- Experience in putting together business cases to justify spend
- Competitive and loves to win
- You are tech savvy, extremely customer service oriented, professional, resourceful, and have the patience and the ability to tactfully handle customer inquiries and negotiations.
Things we like to see
- Comfortable with complex concepts, and an ability to talk confidently about software
- Humility, kindness and respect in working with others. We’re hoping to create a supportive and caring culture of high performing people, and your attitude is just as important as your skillset
- Experience selling into CFOs, Finance and Procurement a major plus
- Individuals that are eager to start something new; to commit to an ambitious plan and co-create a memorable and meaningful company. Autonomy is a highly valued quality
Why join Vertice?
- Be a part of a fast-growing, innovative startup that is changing the way businesses buy and sell SaaS.
- Work with passionate and talented teams that value your contributions and expertise.
- Be part of a culture that promotes a growth mindset, transparency, collaboration, understanding and diversity.
- Share in our success with equity options.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.