Vertice is a rapidly expanding technology company on a mission to help businesses manage their growing spend on SaaS and cloud. Businesses are turning to Vertice to gain visibility and savings on their SaaS stack and cloud spend, taking advantage of pricing insights, trend data, smart dashboards and expert negotiators.
Founded by two brothers, Roy and Eldar Tuvey, with a successful history of building SaaS startups, Vertice has already become one of the fastest growing vendors in the market having raised $26million in our Series A funding.
We’re well positioned to achieve our mission but we need the right people to ensure it happens. We’re looking to scale quickly but responsibly as we embark on an exciting new stage of growth. Headquartered in London, you’ll be joining a global company and working across talented cross-functional teams to drive innovation and make a significant impact.
Your role at Vertice:
Working closely with the rest of the Sales team in the UK as well as the founders, you will be responsible for securing new business on a global scale and have a unique opportunity to help shape how we engage different markets and new business acquisition. This is a new region and team for us so there is a lot of potential to make a huge impact right away and to really develop and grow the role as the team expands.
- Be responsible for the full sales cycle from prospecting, qualifying, carrying out demo’s through to closing deals.
- Master our product, know the capabilities inside and out, understand the industry and be able to articulate the value of Vertice to Heads of Finance and CFO’s.
- Work across departments (Marketing, Product, etc.) to determine the most effective approach for each sales opportunity
- Work closely with our VP Sales to refine your sales skills with regular sales training session
- 8+ years as a Sales Executive, selling SaaS products
- A deal closing mindset
- Years of experience hitting and exceeding targets
- Strong relationship and rapport building skills, you’ll be interacting with a large population of merchants and you’ll need to quickly and consistently deliver an outstanding service, gaining trust and drive results.
- Tenacious and resilient, you’ll need to roll up your sleeves and do it what it takes to get to the right result
- You are tech savvy, extremely customer service oriented, professional, resourceful, and have the patience and the ability to tactfully handle customer inquiries and negotiations.
Things we like to see
- Comfortable with moderately complex concepts, and an ability to talk confidently about software
- Humility, kindness and respect in working with others. We’re hoping to create a supportive and caring culture of high performing people, and your attitude is just as important as your skillset
- Individuals that are eager to start something new; to commit to an ambitious plan and co-create a memorable and meaningful company.
- Share options
- A fantastic office in vibrant Fitzrovia
- 25 days holiday: plus the ability to carry over 5
- Private medical insurance
- Health and wellbeing cash plans
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for travel
- Office perks; free breakfast, snacks & regular team lunches
- Many socials and evenings out
- Sports and hobbies clubs
Why join Vertice?
- Be a part of a fast-growing, innovative startup that is changing the way businesses buy and sell SaaS.
- Work with passionate and talented teams that value your contributions and expertise.
- Be part of a culture that promotes a growth mindset, transparency, collaboration, understanding and diversity.
- Share in our success with equity options.
If you aren’t sure this job applies to you, feel free to send your CV to [email protected] anyway, and we’ll be happy to take a look and see if you could be a good fit anywhere else in our business!
Final things to note
We like to deal directly with our candidates so no agencies please!