Vertice is a rapidly expanding technology company on a mission to help businesses manage their growing spend on SaaS. Businesses are turning to Vertice to gain visibility and savings on their SaaS stack, taking advantage of pricing insights, trend data, smart dashboards and expert negotiators.
Founded by two brothers, Roy and Eldar Tuvey, with a successful history of building SaaS startups, Vertice has already become one of the fastest growing vendors in the market having raised $26million in our Series A funding.
We’re well positioned to achieve our mission but we need the right people to ensure it happens. We’re looking to scale quickly but responsibly as we embark on an exciting new stage of growth. Headquartered in London, you’ll be joining a global company and working across talented cross-functional teams to drive innovation and make a significant impact.
Your Role at Vertice
Reporting in to James Falconer our BD Lead and working closely with the rest of the sales and business development team, you’ll be responsible for generating leads and converting into warm leads and meetings for our sales team. Every company needs to know about Vertice, and a lot of that will fall on your shoulders!
- Drive business at the early stage of the sales process to provide warm leads for our AE team
- Own your targets, track your KPIs, and strive to hit your weekly / monthly success metrics
- Engage with leads and prospects via various channels, including phone, email, and live chat
- Be the Ambassador and source of knowledge of our product to the outside world, being able to clearly, concisely, and credibly articulate the product and its USP to consumers or partners
- Identify opportunities and work with Product teams to convey prospects’ feedback and improve the product as a whole
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- Flexibility – things change around here. FAST
- 1+ years in a Business Development environment
- Record of adaptability and ability to move fast under uncertainty
- Have intrinsic motivation, positive attitude, and leadership as well as strong communication skills and charisma
- Be organised, accountable, and an autodidact
- Have a record of success within an BDR/SDR function
- Proven work experience in a rapid-growth early stage start-up
- Previous experience working within the SaaS spaces
Things we like to see
- Comfortable with moderately complex concepts, and an ability to talk confidently about software
- Humility, kindness and respect in working with others. We’re hoping to create a supportive and caring culture of high performing people, and your attitude is just as important as your skillset
- Individuals that are eager to start something new; to commit to an ambitious plan and co-create a memorable and meaningful company. Autonomy is a highly valued quality!
Why join Vertice?
- Be a part of a fast-growing, innovative startup that is changing the way businesses buy and sell SaaS.
- Work with passionate and talented teams that value your contributions and expertise.
- Be part of a culture that promotes a growth mindset, transparency, collaboration, understanding and diversity.
- Share in our success with equity options.
- Share options
- A fantastic office in vibrant Fitzrovia
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Health and wellbeing cash plans
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for travel
- Office perks; free breakfast, snacks & regular team lunches
- Many socials, lunches and evenings out
- Sports and hobbies clubs
Final things to note
We like to deal directly with our candidates so no agencies please!
If you aren’t sure this job applies to you, feel free to send your CV to [email protected], and we’ll be happy to take a look and see if you could be a good fit anywhere else in our business!