Vertice is a rapidly expanding technology company on a mission to help businesses manage their growing spend on SaaS and cloud. Businesses are turning to Vertice to gain visibility and savings on their SaaS stack and cloud spend, taking advantage of pricing insights, trend data, smart dashboards and expert negotiators.
Founded by two brothers, Roy and Eldar Tuvey, with a successful history of building SaaS startups, Vertice has already become one of the fastest growing vendors in the market having raised $26million in our Series A funding.
We’re well positioned to achieve our mission but we need the right people to ensure it happens. We’re looking to scale quickly but responsibly as we embark on an exciting new stage of growth. Headquartered in London, you’ll be joining a global company and working across talented cross-functional teams to drive innovation and make a significant impact.
Your Role at Vertice:
We are currently in a scaling-up phase at Vertice where we are upgrading our content from thought leadership blogging on all relevant topics to funnel building the content per lifecycle stage (awareness, consideration, purchase, retention, advocacy), persona (finance, procurement and tech leaders) and sales tier (SMB, MM, Enterprise). We are looking for someone who can take us on that journey, fast.
- Ownership of the global content strategy: what we write, where we publish it, why it matters, how we’ll deliver it, who we partner with, how it’s distributed and more. We plan to be a very content-driven organization with it right at the heart of our growth strategy.
- SEO will also be central to our success on our pathway to winning this emerging marketplace. You’ll help us dominate the rankings with compelling content, informed by expert technical guidance.
- Oversight and production of unique research reports, combining proprietary data with engaging copy to attract new prospects
- Development of a distribution plan for generating meaningful traffic growth
- Off-site content writing, publishing articles across a variety of external sites
- Analyzing and reporting on the performance of content marketing
- Building a team of external and potentially internal writers to execute our content strategy.
- Writing succinct, coherent and engaging copy for the website and other marketing materials
- A natural aptitude for writing in an engaging way – not necessarily technical or academic, but the kind of stuff that charms and delights.
- Crucial to have content SEO knowledge, not necessarily technical SEO (we have a person who covers that part!)
- Collaboration and ability to source primary data from leadership and data & operations teams are essential (e.g. interviewing VP of Sales, Director of Procurement EMEA)
- Comprehension and comfort in working with numbers will be a big help. We have a ton of interesting and unique data that is just waiting to be translated into compelling content
- Humility, kindness and respect in working with others. We’re hoping to create a supportive and caring culture of high performing people, and your attitude is just as important as your skillset
- Individuals that are eager to start something new; to commit to an ambitious plan and co-create a memorable and meaningful company. Autonomy is a highly valued quality
- A playful, imaginative mind with an ability to think creatively, or a deeply analytical approach, able to use data to drive meaningful results. Or, of course, both 🙂
- Be a part of a fast-growing, innovative startup that is changing the way businesses buy and sell SaaS.
- Work with passionate and talented teams that value your contributions and expertise.
- Be part of a culture that promotes a growth mindset, transparency, collaboration, understanding and diversity.
Share in our success with equity options.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.