Vertice is a rapidly expanding technology company on a mission to help businesses manage their growing spend on SaaS. Businesses are turning to Vertice to gain visibility and savings on their SaaS stack, taking advantage of pricing insights, trend data, smart dashboards and expert negotiators.
Founded by two brothers, Roy and Eldar Tuvey, with a successful history of building SaaS startups, Vertice has already become one of the fastest growing vendors in the market having raised $26million in our Series A funding.
We’re well positioned to achieve our mission but we need the right people to ensure it happens. We’re looking to scale quickly but responsibly as we embark on an exciting new stage of growth. Headquartered in London, you’ll be joining a global company and working across talented cross-functional teams to drive innovation and make a significant impact.
Your Role at Vertice
As a Vertice Customer Success Manager you’ll be focusing on delivering amazing service to our US customers so they achieve great value from our product. You’ll be a key member of our post-sales team, acting as the face of Vertice for our customers, but also working with all areas of the business to ensure the customer’s aims are achieved so we hit our revenue and retention targets. As a customer champion it’s key you provide feedback promptly to support business development, but also promote product usage to our users.
- Own the customer lifecycle, from onboarding through to renewal and beyond
- Act as primary point of contact for the customer, owning the customer relationship
- Take a consultative approach to understand each customers’ unique requirements – ensuring our buying and product teams have the right information so we can deliver impactful solutions to our customers’ problems
- Leading compelling business and ROI reviews, using data analysis to demonstrate the value of our service
- Identify customer growth opportunities and execute plans to earn additional spend from the customer
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to ensure customer feedback is captured and addressed
- Demonstrable track record of repeatedly meeting and exceeding quota and net revenue retention goals
- Experience working in a SaaS company or fast growing start-up
- You are a clear, confident and compelling communicator — in writing, in conversation and in front of customers
- Superb listening skills and the ability to dig deeper to uncover the customer’s true objectives
- Passionate about the value of great customer service – you seek and have consistently achieved extraordinary results as part of a high energy and dynamic team for enterprise and mid sized customers
- You are an expert project manager who can manage stakeholder expectations, and ensures all key objectives and timelines are met
- Demonstrated ability to conduct compelling presentations / QBRs to senior customer stakeholder
- You are resourceful, scrappy and creative — if a playbook doesn’t exist yet, you go figure it out and build it
Things we like to see
- Comfortable discussing revenue metrics, financial planning, and an ability to talk confidently about software
- Humility, kindness and respect in working with others. We’re hoping to create a supportive and caring culture of high performing people, and your attitude is just as important as your skillset
- Individuals that are eager to start something new; to commit to an ambitious plan and co-create a memorable and meaningful company. Autonomy is a highly valued quality
- Thinking creatively to solve problems based on data to drive meaningful results.
Why join Vertice?
- Be a part of a fast-growing, innovative startup that is changing the way businesses buy and sell SaaS.
- Work with passionate and talented teams that value your contributions and expertise.
- Be part of a culture that promotes a growth mindset, transparency, collaboration, understanding and diversity.
- Share in our success with equity options.
If you aren’t sure this job applies to you, feel free to send your CV to [email protected] anyway, and we’ll be happy to take a look and see if you could be a good fit anywhere else in our business!
Final things to note
We like to deal directly with our candidates so no agencies please!