Vertice is a rapidly expanding technology company on a mission to help businesses manage their growing spend on SaaS. Businesses are turning to Vertice to gain visibility and savings on their SaaS stack, taking advantage of pricing insights, trend data, smart dashboards and expert negotiators.
Founded by two brothers, Roy and Eldar Tuvey, with a successful history of building SaaS startups, Vertice has already become one of the fastest growing vendors in the market having raised $26million in our Series A funding.
We’re well positioned to achieve our mission but we need the right people to ensure it happens. We’re looking to scale quickly but responsibly as we embark on an exciting new stage of growth. Headquartered in London, you’ll be joining a global company and working across talented cross-functional teams to drive innovation and make a significant impact.
Your Role at Vertice:
This isn’t a typical performance marketing position. At least, not yet. Most of the role is brand new – no legacy decisions or existing processes that you’ll be expected to stick to. Working with the Director of Demand Generation and others, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of performance and digital marketing, as well as the broader strategy for demand generation – including areas for new growth, such as partnerships, sponsorships, syndication, ABM and other initiatives.
- Must have hands-on experience to dig into paid advertising via different platforms, search or social (Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Facebook/IG, Youtube/Vimeo etc.)
- Ownership of global paid digital growth strategy and associated budgets, taking accountability for and leadership of pipeline generation to fuel our net new revenue goals. Identifying opportunities for improvement and continuously running optimisation tactics through a test and learn approach. This applies to landing pages, ad copy, web materials,
- Facilitate digital campaigns such as webinars, online events, partner co-marketing and sponsored lead generation activities (e.g. intent programs)
- Regular reporting back to internal stakeholders including the VP of Marketing and the company founders
- An aptitude to work on marketing activities outside of this scope as the business evolves and needs grow. This might include physical events, whether that means hosting or sponsoring. Ultimately, this position is absolutely central in our efforts to scale the organisation and applying your skills and thinking to helping Vertice achieve this will be applied wherever you and your manager collaboratively agree they should be invested
You’ll get bonus points if:
- You have a strong knowledge of synergies between organic and paid channels that can drive pipeline influence
- You are able to adapt paid strategies for the international markets
- You have experience in setting and achieving KPIs based on business and market conditions (rather than little historical data)
Why Join Vertice?
- Be a part of a fast-growing, innovative startup that is changing the way businesses buy and sell SaaS.
- Work with passionate and talented teams that value your contributions and expertise.
- Be part of a culture that promotes a growth mindset, transparency, collaboration, understanding and diversity.
- Share in our success with equity options.
- Share options
- A fantastic office in vibrant Fitzrovia
- 25 days holiday: plus the ability to carry over 5
- Private medical insurance
- Health and wellbeing cash plans
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for travel
- Office perks; free breakfast, snacks & regular team lunches
- Many socials and evenings out
- Sports and hobbies clubs
Final things to Note:
We like to deal directly with our candidates so no agencies please!