Vertice is a rapidly expanding technology company on a mission to help businesses manage their growing spend on SaaS. Businesses are turning to Vertice to gain visibility and savings on their SaaS stack, taking advantage of pricing insights, trend data, smart dashboards and expert negotiators.
Founded by two brothers, Roy and Eldar Tuvey, with a successful history of building SaaS startups, Vertice has already become one of the fastest growing vendors in the market having raised $26million in our Series A funding.
We’re well positioned to achieve our mission but we need the right people to ensure it happens. We’re looking to scale quickly but responsibly as we embark on an exciting new stage of growth. Headquartered in London, you’ll be joining a global company and working across talented cross-functional teams to drive innovation and make a significant impact.
Your role at Vertice
We operate in an extremely exciting but also competitive segment of the market. That means we need razor sharp messaging and smart processes to distinguish ourselves from our competitors. It also means our sales team need to be equipped with the very best collateral and insights. Product marketing will lead and champion the amazing features being built here at Vertice, digesting and distributing the right stories to the right people – at the right time. The successful candidate will be strategically placed between marketing, product and sales and play a hugely influential role in a critical stage of our growth.
- Key stakeholder in the development of materials that support the sales cycle. Creating killer collateral that distinguishes us from the competition and equips salespeople with the tools they need to achieve their revenue goals
- Ownership of competitive analysis, scoping out the latest development in the market as a whole as well as specific vendors we compete with, digesting and distributing this information across the business
- Building compelling product launch campaigns, communicating the benefits of the platform to both existing and potential Vertice customers
- Working alongside the product team to ensure the scope of new features is aligned with customer requirements, market trends and other insights from product marketing
- Leading the longform research strategy, using data from Vertice and from elsewhere to compile original content that the rest of the marketing team can employ in their campaigns. Examples are reports like this or this
- Speaking on webinars and at events about Vertice and topics relevant to our marketplace
- Analyzing the win rate and loss reasons of our sales team and coming up with strategies to optimize both
- You’ll have 8+ years of experience working in marketing, especially in B2B environments and/or tech
- Comfortable supporting a sales team and managing different expectations and personalities across often conflicting departments
- You’ll have demonstrable success in delivering results working cross-functionally with a flexible, agile, and adaptable approach; used to wearing multiple hats and you won’t get easily overwhelmed
Things we like to see
- Strong work ethic with a “get stuff done” mentality
- An aptitude for numbers and data
- A helpful, humble attitude that loves participating in the fostering of a healthy and happy work culture
- A natural creativity and curiosity to try new things – to commit to an ambitious plan and co-create a memorable and meaningful company. Autonomy is a highly valued quality
Why join Vertice?
- Work with passionate and talented teams that value your contributions and expertise.
- Be a part of a fast-growing, innovative startup that is changing the way businesses buy and sell SaaS.
- Be part of a culture that promotes a growth mindset, transparency, collaboration, understanding and diversity.
- Share in our success with equity options.
- Share options
- A fantastic office in vibrant Fitzrovia
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Health and wellbeing cash plans
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for travel
- Office perks; free breakfast, snacks & regular team lunches
- Many socials, lunches and evenings out
- Sports and hobbies clubs
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.