At Vidyard, we make life easier for sellers, marketers, and corporate communicators. Our video messaging tools, digital sales room platform, and other products are used by Microsoft, LinkedIn, and thousands of other companies. We’re passionate about elevating our customers, our teammates, our communities, and ourselves.
About the Role
Vidyard is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR), located in Eastern Time (ET), to join our Sales Development team. Reporting to the Manager, Business & Sales Development you will be the front line of our inbound lead generation efforts. As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for timely follow-up of our inbound leads from our website and other lead generation efforts. With these leads, you will be conducting high level qualification conversations to uncover new business opportunities for our sales team.
If you are a highly motivated, tenacious individual who’s a self-starter – we’d love to chat!
This is a remote position for individuals living in Eastern Time (ET).
About the Team
Our Sales Development team consists of a diverse mix of individuals based in both Canada & Europe. As the frontline of the sales organization’s pipeline generation efforts, the team works both collaboratively and independently to bring about qualified new business opportunities. Centered around a culture of accountability, resourcefulness, and tenacity, the Sales Development team also works closely with the Business Development team and our sales teams.
What You’ll Work On
- Respond to and qualify inbound web inquiries regarding Vidyard and Vidyard products to generate new sales opportunities.
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives to uncover business needs related to Vidyard.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through multiple channels and creative and personalized follow-up (via video, email, phone, social & chat).
- Achieve monthly quota of sourced qualified opportunities and sourced closed business.
- Create a great first impression with prospects and customers through unrivaled customer experience.
As an SDR You Can Expect to:
- Undergo an extensive two week onboarding program to immerse yourself in the company, the role, and sales development fundamentals.
- Be exposed to a high volume of various inbound channels that will afford you the opportunity to hone your skills as a salesperson.
- Have daily interaction with your direct manager, teammates, or both, with a major focus on skill and career development.
- Network with fellow SDRs as well as BDRs, AEs, and Sales leaders in our tight-knit and collaborative sales organization.
- Have designated pathways forward that will help foster your career growth within our sales organization.
What You’ll Bring to this Role and Your New Team:
- You thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- You can demonstrate excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- You have the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- You are comfortable on the phone and in front of the camera, of course!
- You are highly motivated, driven, and have the ability to take initiative.
- You are a team player who supports developing the role as things change with the business.
- You have a passion for sales and interest in a tech sales career.
Our Tech Stack
Job descriptions can be overwhelming. At Vidyard we are motivated to drive change together and deeply value the unique experiences, abilities and opinions you possess, so if this role sounds like your next adventure, but you don’t feel entirely qualified, apply! We value candidates who own it, and if you’re relentlessly resourceful too, you might be exactly who we are looking for.
As we also value user obsession, we prioritize our users, customers and community so you can expect to hear from our team even if you are not selected to move forward.
What You’ll Love About Vidyard:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive, flexible benefits on day one*
- Wellness allowance to spend on what’s important to you
- Flexible hours + unlimited vacation + programs to support travel while working, enabling you to live your best life
- Access to Inkblot, a digital mental health platform + $1,500/person/year for mental health coverage*
- Allowance to support your ongoing growth and development
- Parental leave top-up
- Paid volunteer hours
- Employee resource groups to empower and drive change at Vidyard and in our communities
- RRSP match*
- Stock options
- Flexible holiday program
- Home office stipend
- Flexibility to work in the place that brings out your best: whether you thrive in the comfort of your home office, or are local to, and prefer the energy of our collaboration space in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, there is flexibility for all. Although we default to remote-first there will be occasional in-person meetings/events purposefully designed for connection and collaboration.
*Benefits described are Canadian specific, if you’re located in another country our People team will speak with you about localized benefits for you.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Unsolicited resumes from Agencies will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify us at [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.