Visible Alpha is a financial technology company that works in close collaboration with our hedge fund and institutional investors to solve inefficiencies and cultivate positive and collaborative relationships across the market through our award-winning technology solutions and services.
We are a growth company, established but operating under an employee-centric model where we value the ideas, expertise and inputs of every individual. Our continuous mode of experimentation ensures we are providing the best experiences for our employees, clients and partners.
Visible Alpha offers a hybrid work schedule (2 days/week) across all offices.
What We Do
Visible Alpha enhances the investment research process by extracting meaningful analyst models, and research reports through valuable partnerships with the world’s premier investment research organizations. Our deep consensus data provides financial recommendations on companies and industries at a level of granularity and timeliness and that has never before been possible.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analysis to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Help implement, redesign / configure, new and current processes
- Identify gaps in team performance and workflows
- Provide end user support on various tools /technologies and processes
- Help provide training and documentation of any tools, technology, and process
- Coordinate and gather business requirements from stakeholders in multiple departments on various requests and projects
- Guide stakeholders to data driven insights
Who You Are
- Salesforce Certified Admin or working towards it (within first 6 months)
- Experience in Tech or SaaS GTM Operations function (Revenue, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success) or related space.
- Understanding of multiple tools in the tech stack or similar (Salesforce, Chili Piper, Groove, Zoominfo, Chorus)
- Ability to handle multiple projects and recurring tasks
- The willingness to learn, and provide input on various components of the business
- Experience creating dashboards and reports, providing data driven insights
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Salesforce Advanced Admin Certified
- Prior experience working in a cross functional role
- Prior experience working for a SaaS B2B organization
- Project Management experience
- Experience working with Hubpsot
- Knowledge and proven experience of SQL
- Knowledge of the financial industry
Why You’ll Love Working at Visible Alpha
At Visible Alpha, we are committed to supporting every team member’s personal and professional growth. We measure our success by the collective wins of our employees, creating and driving a culture of inclusivity, collaboration, constant learning, open dialogue, and idea generation. As an organization, we strive to exist with a sense of purpose and belonging—where employees can be their authentic selves and do work that changes the industry. Through benefits such as employee resource groups, flexible paid time off, unlimited professional coaching, and increased work-life balance through a hybrid work environment, employees at Visible Alpha are empowered to bring their best selves to work every day.
Key Benefits We Offer:
- Hybrid work model – 2 Core days in the office and other days working remote
- Generous paid parental leave
- Three weeks a year working from anywhere
- ClassPass discounts
- Coursera-Over 6000 company paid courses for continuous learning and development
- Learning & development reimbursement
- Company sponsored lunches on Core Days, Happy Hours and unlimited snacks and drinks in our office
- Company sponsored sports leagues
- Annual summer and holiday outings
- Community impact opportunities through charitable work and giving
- Employee Resource Groups
To apply for this job please visit myvisiblealpha.my.salesforce-sites.com.