Visible Alpha is a financial technology company that works in close collaboration with our hedge fund and institutional investors to solve inefficiencies and cultivate positive and collaborative relationships across the market through our award-winning technology solutions and services.
We are a growth company, established but operating under an employee-centric model where we value the ideas, expertise and inputs of every individual. Our continuous mode of experimentation ensures we are providing the best experiences for our employees, clients and partners.
Visible Alpha offers a hybrid work schedule (2 days/week) across all offices.
What We Do
Visible Alpha enhances the investment research process by extracting meaningful analyst models, and research reports through valuable partnerships with the world’s premier investment research organizations. Our deep consensus data provides financial recommendations on companies and industries at a level of granularity and timeliness and that has never before been possible.
What You’ll Do
This position will be based in EMEA region (London, UK) and report and partner with the Global Director of GTM Enablement to support the global GTM enablement process and Visible Alpha’s rapidly scaling commercial organization.
- You will also partner with both the EMEA and APAC sales leadership and individuals of sales, marketing, contributor relations, client success, and client support to drive the regions strategic business initiatives.
- A critical success factor for the business is building and implementing a scalable and proactive regional strategy in support of our global process to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the EMEA and APAC sales teams to meet the company’s growth targets.
- This role is a vital component of our commercial success, designed to improve the performance of the commercial team organization in both the EMEA and APAC regions as well as best practice support for the Americas.
- You will partner with content development team and marketing to curate and regionalize content across all inputs including customer journey, sales process and methodology, and continuous learning.
- Success in this role will be measured by the overall impact on productivity and engagement, increasing conversion and win rates, quota achievement, and velocity.
- This role will work collaboratively and closely with all commercial team members, as well as with product, revenue operations, and other key stakeholders to increase results and productivity.
- Build trusted relationships with sales team managers/leaders and all sales representatives as you help to define sales enablement curriculum for Sales, Sales Development, Client Success, and Contributor Relations in partnership with regional Commercial leaders.
- Implement and evolve our sales methodology (i.e. Challenger, Corporate Visions, Sandler, Aslan) to establish a “coaching culture” designed to enhance the development and engagement of our sales teams.
- Support the creation and deployment of a sales playbook, sales plays, skills training, and continuous learning programs.
- Drive and own regional onboarding programs and eLearning curriculum for the EMEA and APAC sales organization (new hires, advanced sales training, and sales leadership training).
- Support the customer buyer journey to implement drive our sales process at all stages, from lead generation to win/loss to client retention.
- Identify, implement and manage tools to improve the productivity and effectiveness of salespeople, equipping EMEA and APAC leadership with actionable insights to ensure team success.
- Facilitate regional in-person and virtual training with domain expertise, credibility, and passion.
- Build and lead a team of Sales Enablement specialists as we continue our remarkable growth.
- Ensure marketing is aligned with all client-facing teams to achieve company revenue, retention, and usage targets.
Who You Are
- 7+ years working in high-performance sales organizations (SaaS preferred but not required) specializing in implementing Go to Market Enablement process.
- A self-starter with an expert ability to manage projects from concept to completion including hands-on creation of content and content development.
- Extensive knowledge of GTM enablement practices for selling SaaS solutions, experience in sales (quota carrying) is extremely advantageous but not required.
- The ability to translate and apply best practices for a growth company through the creation and deployment of a long-term, strategic plans with ability to implement at the regional level
- Experience implementing and driving sales methodology training (e.g., Challenger, Corporate Visions, etc.)
- Knowledge of sales training, including design, implementation, and evaluation
- Knowledge of sales enablement and sales performance/feedback technologies, such as Groove, Highspot, Salesforce, and Atrium
- Highly-developed communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, demonstrating strong confidence and poise when engaging sales audiences and firm executives
- Demonstrate a strategic, data-driven mindset geared towards improving sales efficiency and effectiveness
- Leveraging data to continuously identify knowledge or skills gaps across our teams
- Strong leadership skills and a proven ability to support and influence behavioral change across all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build relationships across the company to guide input, buy-in, and alignment
- Willingness to travel domestically and globally (subject to domestic/global COVID travel rules)
- Knowledge of the finance industry is a plus but not required
Why You’ll Love Working at Visible Alpha
At Visible Alpha, we are committed to supporting every team member’s personal and professional growth. We measure our success by the collective wins of our employees, creating and driving a culture of inclusivity, collaboration, constant learning, open dialogue, and idea generation. As an organization, we strive to exist with a sense of purpose and belonging—where employees can be their authentic selves and do work that changes the industry. Through benefits such as employee resource groups, flexible paid time off, unlimited professional coaching, and increased work-life balance through a hybrid work environment, employees at Visible Alpha are empowered to bring their best selves to work every day.
Key Benefits We Offer:
- Hybrid work model – 2 Core days in the office and other days working remote
- Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, & vision coverage and pre-tax benefits
- 401(K) with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Generous paid parental leave
- Three weeks a year working from anywhere
- Classpass discounts
- Unlimited professional coaching with Bravely
- Coursera-Over 6000 company paid courses for continuous learning and development
- Learning & development reimbursement
- Company sponsored lunches on Core Days, Happy Hours and unlimited snacks and drinks in our office
- Company sponsored sports leagues
- Annual summer and holiday outings
- Community impact opportunities through charitable work and giving
- Employee Resource Groups
Remuneration: At Visible Alpha, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $126,000 to $170,000. This role is also eligible for a 20% target bonus. We encourage you to apply for the role even if your compensation expectations are outside of our range.
Visible Alpha operates under an employee-centric model where we value the ideas, expertise and inputs of every individual. Out of a broad spectrum of perspectives comes greater insight. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
To apply for this job please visit myvisiblealpha.secure.force.com.