Visier is the leader in people analytics and we believe in a ‘people-first’ approach to business strategy. Our innovative technology transforms the way that organisations make decisions, allowing them to elevate their employees and drive better business outcomes. Embarking on an exciting new chapter in our growth story, we are looking for talented individuals who can help both Visier and our customers grow, evolve and win!
This is a key position for the business and will ultimately own the messaging, positioning, segmentation, content, pricing & packaging, and go-to-market plans for our products, focusing specifically on technical audiences. You will also work to align our technical marketing with Visier’s global messaging and marketing strategy.
What You’ll be Doing…
- Own messaging, positioning, segmentation, content, pricing & packaging, and go-to-market plans focused on technical audiences. You will also work to align our messaging with Visier’s global messaging and marketing strategy.
- Act as the subject matter expert for Visier Products, including Visier People (SaaS), Alpine Embedded Analytics and the Alpine Developer Platform (PaaS). This includes the buyer journey surrounding technical products.
- Understand and translate industry insights to influence product and go-to-market strategy by conducting market research, participating in customer briefings, and analyzing metrics.
- With our Marketing team, develop a strategy to drive awareness and demand for various technical marketing initiatives (campaigns, social/digital media, roundtables, regional events and webinars, third-party activations, account-specific initiatives, strategic partnerships, and more)
- Develop content for external marketing channels (blog posts, e-books, presentations, 1-pagers, thought leadership) as well as for go-to-market.
- Most importantly, you will be an evangelist and cross-functional leader to drive business results for the Visier business!
What You’ll Bring to the Table…
- Experienced marketing SaaS and/or PaaS solutions to technical audiences
- A passion for technology, a desire to build relationships and an ability to influence stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes
- Ability to easily transition from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Experience driving the product strategy and roadmap for platform products.
- A “make it happen” mindset with a bias for action and ability to execute quickly, juggling multiple deliverables
- Strong oral and written communication skills, necessary to articulate technical concepts to non-technical audiences and interact directly with customers/prospects as required.
- Ability to partner with other functions such as data science, engineering, user experience, and the broader Visier team.
Most importantly, you share our values…
- You roll up your sleeves
- You make it easy
- You are proud
- You never stop learning
- You play to win
See the #VisierLife in action
Instagram – @visierlife
Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/company/visier-analytics/
Hear what it’s like to work Visier here