If you are really good at digital marketing and also eager to contribute to an exciting journey of change, then this service is for you. Visma Proceedo delivers B2B SaaS services within Purchase to Pay and we are now looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist as an important part of our marketing team. You will take responsibility for our digital marketing from grain to loaf in close collaboration with the rest of your commercial team.
What does the job consist of?
In the role of Digital Marketing Specialist at Visma Proceedo, you continuously work with all parts of the customer journey from a digital perspective. You are an important part of our continued growth journey by being responsible for and working with our digital presence on the web. You are both a strategist and a doer who continuously works to develop our web with great interest in both structure and design/form and conversion. As our customers are large accounts, you need experience in account based marketing where you build our marketing automation to the next level. In addition, you are responsible for Google Analytics, SEM/SEO and lead generation via SoMe.
Who are you?
You are an experienced digital marketer who knows your digital channels. We assume that you like design/form as well as technology and automation. You identify new needs within your area of responsibility and build concrete solutions that turn into clear customer values. You are used to working in CMS such as EpiServer, WordPress, Webflow or similar. You have an understanding of and experience from building MA flows in systems such as Salesforce or Hubspot. We also think you’re good at Adobe (InDesign and Photoshop). You are used to working smart, independently and in a group against clear deadlines, of course both from home and in the office. In our commercial team, we often laugh, set high goals and achieve them together. Innovation, experimental mindset and new thinking are our engine!
- Experience in building marketing automation (Hubspot or Salesforce).
- Experience from large account based B2B marketing.
- Experience in designing and maintaining low code/no code web in CMS tools such as Epi-Server, Webflow or similar.
- Experience from search engine optimization and advertising (SEO/SEM) with a focus on Google.
- You have set up and implemented Social Media advertising and campaigns with positive results.
- Great interest in form and design, experience with the Adobe suite (mainly Photoshop but preferably also InDesign)
- Meritorious if you have experience in simple film editing.
- Meritorious if you have good experience and interest in Google Analytics.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role, in-house or at an agency.
- Fluent in Swedish and very good in English.
Who are Visma?
Visma Proceedo is part of the Visma Group, one of Europe’s largest and fastest growing software groups and a leader in cloud-based business solutions (SaaS). You will work in a company that is characterized by a very high commitment to winning and keeping long-term customers and with colleagues who are passionate about our solutions within purchase to pay. It is an entrepreneurial and fast-moving environment, where you are given the opportunity to anchor, develop and implement ideas that create clear customer values. Our team starts from the head office in Kungsholmen, but we apply a hybrid model with the possibility of combined work from the home office.
Submit the application with CV no later than January 15. Questions about the service are answered by Erica who is the Customer Success Director: [email protected].com. Applications via email are unfortunately not handled.
Follow us on social media