As a Regional Marketing Manager do you have a passion for technology, mastery of “below the line” projects that drive sales achievement and looking for an opportunity where you will have meaningful impact to contribute to the development of Europe’s fastest growing Fintech / ePayments company?
Why Viva Wallet?
Card and digital spend in the UK now accounts for 85% of all transactions, with digital sales at 26% of total retail sales and online transactions across Europe overtaking cash payments for the first time ever at 52% revolutionising the way consumers shop.
Viva Wallet is at the forefront of payments technology, with first to market solutions such as the viva Wallet POS App enabling merchants to use mobile devices as a payment terminal and our Smart Checkout payment gateway technology offering simple cut and paste integration and conversion rate increase of up to 21% (that’s 21% more sales for online retailers!).
Viva Wallet work with some of the largest online retailers across Europe and are here for the long-term developing lasting customer relationships built on trust and transparency rather than traditional banking practices of lengthy customer contracts and the ubiquitous hidden fee.
When you join Viva Wallet, you will be part of a community operating in 25 countries on a mission to build a future that really matters, where payment technology is used to find new ways to delight and connect through businesses with their customers.
What you will do
As Regional Marketing Manager, you will lead the marketing activities for Viva Wallet UK in close collaboration with the wider group Marketing Team and UK Country Manager. More specifically you will:
- Provide performance-oriented marketing strategy for your market that are in synch with the company’s strategy to bring quantifiable results.
- Be responsible of all marketing activities (OOH, print, below the line, digital), with a focus on below the line activities.
- Be responsible for local website’s content.
- Be responsible for the localization of all marketing materials.
- Be responsible for the communication with Sales, Legal, AML and other departments in your market for any marketing related requests.
To be considered you should have:
- At least 7 years of marketing experience, across a mix of channels, especially in below the line activities.
- Strong people and management skills.
- The ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and stakeholders.
- Understanding of SEO fundamentals and Google campaigns.
- Excellent knowledge of English, a second European language would be an advantageous although not essential.
- Be a strong compelling communicator able to motivate teams into action.
- Possess a “can do” proactive approach, equally happy to be hands-on as well as develop marketing strategy.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office / Teams and ability to use multiple Saas based systems.
Will be considered as a plus:
- Experience in Banking / Fintech industry
- Highly competitive salary (based upon your skills and experience)
- Bonus scheme of up to 4 monthly salaries per year paid annually.
- 22 Days holiday rising to 25 with service.
- Pension scheme.
- Mobile phone allowance.
Desired Skills and Experience
- below the line
- marketing manager
- payment technology
- United Kingdom
Follow us on social media