We’re looking for an Onboarding Manager to join our growing Customer Operations Team. Salary: £25,000-£35,000. Reporting to Lucie Palkoskova, Head of Customer Success and Onboarding. Location: London with work from home and flexible options, 1-3 days per week in the office.
We are currently rolling out thousands of sensors across the UK, Europe and beyond, and are seeking an Onboarding Manager to join our growing Customer Success team. This role will have the opportunity to develop project and customer skills on industry-leading deployments that deliver a societal benefit, while internally working alongside a world-class AI research team with various promotion opportunities as we scale and define our delivery department.
We know that diverse ideas and perspectives drive innovation and make us better. We are creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work. We’re an equal opportunities employer and all applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, age, or social background. If you need any reasonable accommodations to help you perform at your best during the application process, please let us know.
What you’ll be doing
- Working with Customer Success Managers to execute complex onboarding plans to streamline the customer through our implementation phase
- Using tools to manage customers through onboarding ensuring key actions and milestones are met whilst effectively communicating progress internally and externally
- Uncovering, documenting and resolving problems and subsequent solutions during the customers’ onboarding journey
- Curating in depth and informative handovers for the CSMs to manage the customer relationship effectively post deployment
What we need from you
- Superb communication skills – the role will involve speaking with a wide variety of stakeholders within our customers organisations
- Data focused – you’ll be working with numerous datasets and will need the ability to manipulate data and provide analysis
- Creative problem solving – complex implementations often throw curveballs, you’ll need to be able to demonstrate an ability to step back from problems with a creative and pragmatic approach to finding solutions
- Demonstrably highly organised – we’ll expect you to be able to show a flair for organisation
What we would love to see
- Direct experience implementing complex hardware and software solutions
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel/Google sheets
- A degree in a technical, scientific or analytical discipline
You don’t need to have done all of these things before, but to excel in this role you will need to be keen to learn and comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment. If you’re close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms, skills are transferable and passion goes a long way.
We offer flexible working policies and a benefits package that includes a personal development budget, cycle to work scheme, and regular, varied events. This is an exciting opportunity to take an active part in shaping the future of an energetic company dedicated to revolutionising the way our cities work.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Follow us on social media