Vorboss is looking for an experienced Revenue Operations Analyst help us build a foundation for excellence by reinforcing revenue strategy with metrics, infrastructure, business processes, and best practices. You will help the sales team to maximise their sales and attainment through analytics, reporting, data streams and KPIs.
You will be the partner of sales managers and directors in forecasting, territory planning and management as well as their business review cadence. You are the trusted partner of the sales, marketing and customer success management team and will make supporting recommendations on ways to improve the productivity and scale of the revenue generating organisation. You will report directly to the Chief Product and Commercial Officer.
Revenue Operations Analyst at Vorboss:
Responsibilities will consist of (please note that this is not an exhaustive list):
- Find, document and implement highly creative solutions to problems using a wide range of technologies and applications.
- Understand and utilise best practices during development and release processes.
- Champion the use of technology, tools, and processes to maintain the source(s) of truth of our sales, marketing and customer success data.
- Proactively search for areas to improve, streamline and scale using data, process and systems analyses that measurably impact company revenue.
- Collaborate with end users and stakeholders to understand the details of a business problem, it’s impact on the business and the desired outcome the team wishes to achieve.
- Perform detailed investigations to reveal potential insights into root causes, areas of most impact, priorities of focus and recommended paths forward.
- Work across a mix of proactive projects and reactive support for business stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success.
- Lead development of projects, measuring the real impact of solutions and adapting as necessary to overcome unexpected roadblocks or other obstacles.
- Manage cross-functional stakeholders and lead by influence on company-wide initiatives to move the needle on revenue growth.
- Leverage a service desk ticketing queue to prioritize tasks and track deliverables.
Skills & Experience:
The Right Candidate
Essential required skills and knowledge:
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales Operations, Revenue Operations or Business Operations in high-growth SaaS or technology companies.
- Salesforce.com experience is strongly preferred; Salesforce Administrator certification is preferred.
- Administration experience with best-in-class CRM and related tools in the Marketing, Sales and Customer Experience tech stack for SaaS companies (e.g. Outreach, Hubspot, Salesloft, Gong, Zoom, InsightSquared, Cognism), with a desire to learn how to become an expert.
- Understanding of key SaaS Sales, Marketing, and CX concepts and how they work in practice (e.g.,solution selling).
- The ability to conceptualize business processes, clearly illustrate pain points, and recommend changes to the systems that support those processes.
- Basic understanding of the SaaS technology landscape.
- Strong quantitative capabilities with a passion for numbers and analytics.
- Experience working with BI/Analytics tools.
- High proficiency in Excel.
- SQL knowledge.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Curious, independent, rigorous and proactive kind of a person.
- Ability to tell the story and present the results in a clear and interesting way.
- Great communicator and can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent team player, and strong attention to detail.
Diversity, Inclusion and Equal Opportunities
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
We aim to create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination, promoting dignity and respect for all, and where individual differences and the contributions of all staff are recognised and valued.
This commitment includes training managers and all other employees about their rights and responsibilities under the equality, diversity, and inclusion policy. Responsibilities include staff conducting themselves to help the organisation provide equal opportunities in employment, and prevent bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination.
Vorboss promotes step-free access at our main headquarters, whilst taking into consideration physical barriers employees might face across all other sites.
To apply for this job please visit vorboss.com.
Follow us on social media