Vorboss is building London’s next-generation, business fibre network. This is a responsibility that we take seriously; we understand that for most businesses, reliable fibre internet is as important as heat, electricity, and water. We want to completely change the fibre network in London (and beyond) and we’re on the hunt for smart, talented people to join us. At Vorboss, we do the right thing – no matter what. Our unwavering focus on engineering excellence and unrivalled commitment to customer service is trusted by the most important organisations across the UK and Europe in the technology, pharmaceutical, financial, and e-commerce industries.
We’re proud to have earned one of the best reputations in the industry and it is essential to us that we maintain that reputation as we grow. Our team is tight knit and highly talented. We trust each other to do the right thing, take responsibility, and be a champion for our collective success.
We’re looking for talented, smart people to join us as we embark on this exciting period of growth. Our vision for Vorboss is to be ‘the best job that someone ever had’, regardless of how long they stay with us and promise to provide a supportive workplace based on respect and trust.
About the role
Vorboss is looking for a RevOps Lead to help build upon our foundations for excellence by reinforcing revenue strategy with metrics, infrastructure, business processes, and best practices. As well as providing day-to-day management to the RevOps team, you will enable all Commercial teams to maximise their performance- driving customer acquisition and retention through analytics, reporting, data streams and KPIs.
Leading and setting the strategy for the RevOps function, you will be regarded as a trusted advisor by Commercial Leadership, leveraging your skills and experience to drive revenue growth. The role reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
(Please note that this list is not exhaustive)
- Partnering with Commercial Leaders and their teams (Marketing/Sales/CSM) to gain a deep understanding of wide-ranging critical problems.
- Ensuring multiple forums to capture the above information are established, facilitating them where necessary and accurately understanding the cause and effect of issues raised.
- Combine an agile approach with strong commercial acumen to oversee the Revenue Operations backlog, strategically delegating available resources to tackle the most impactful problems.
- Internally consult the business to explore potential new revenue streams and growth initiatives, driving the entire cycle from inception to delivery, coordinating across many internal functions.
- Driving quality and consistency of Commercial processes. You’ll ensure new and existing methods are clearly defined, documented, and implemented to scale.
- Ensuring Vorboss’ tooling needs are being met and optimised while monitoring emerging trends and technology that could further improve commercial performance.
- You will also work closely with our internal Systems Engineering team, representing the Commercial function to ensure our proprietary tooling is fit for purpose and contributes towards an industry-leading tech stack.
- Making a meaningful and measurable contribution to the success of the Commercial department and the broader business as a result.
- Understanding and using best practices during development and release processes, managing change thoughtfully.
- Controlling existing and creating new equitable commission structures for relevant teams as our commercial function and offerings mature.
- Championing technology, tools, and processes to maintain the source(s) of truth of our Sales, Marketing and Customer Success data.
- Leading complex analysis and developing models and reports to drive insights supporting vital strategic decisions (i.e. Attrition models, Customer segmentation, upsell and cross-sell mechanisms)
- Managing cross-functional stakeholders and leading by influence on company-wide initiatives to move the needle on revenue growth.
- Providing business intelligence via reporting, dashboard design, and white space analysis to convert the data you capture into actionable insights.
The right candidate
- Prior experience as a Sales Operations leader supporting teams in a dynamic company.
- Passionate about success/enablement and has a proven track record driving revenue growth through optimising Sales Operations whilst supporting other Commercial teams.
- Seasoned leader with a proven track record of developing talent and inspiring/motivating teams to drive high-performance results, leading by example with a hands-on mentality.
- Demonstrated expertise and success in the analysis, design, and automation of business processes.
- Data-driven with a deep experience leveraging business analytics to drive actionable results.
- Strong analytical skills, advanced knowledge of Excel / Google Sheets and other data-driven tools.
- Comfort with translating data into insights and impactful presentations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously as well as effectively collaborate across teams and work in a diverse, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstration of excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, communicating effectively with customers, executives, leaders, program/initiative owners, stakeholders, and other audiences as well as creating and delivering presentations both internally and externally.
- Results-oriented with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritise multiple objectives while meeting deadlines.
We believe in taking care of our staff both mentally and physically and in order to support this we offer a range of benefits that you can access.
- Employee Share Plan- Once an employee at Vorboss, we offer the opportunity to become a shareholder in the company*.
- Company pension scheme.
- Bonus scheme.
- 5% of your annual salary to go towards any training course of your choice**.
- 25 days of annual leave allowance that increases with years served (excluding bank holidays).
- Private Healthcare.
- Access to Spill, our mental health support partner.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Half price gym memberships through the healthcare provider.
- Free eye test.
- Travel loan.
- Hastee app, to help manage your salary and finances.
(*Terms & conditions apply- amount possible to buy is capped and contingent on pre-existing variables.
**This is capped up to a certain salary).
Diversity, Inclusion and Equal Opportunities
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
We aim to create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination, promoting dignity and respect for all, and where individual differences and the contributions of all staff are recognised and valued.
This commitment includes training managers and all other employees about their rights and responsibilities under the equality, diversity, and inclusion policy. Responsibilities include staff conducting themselves to help the organisation provide equal opportunities in employment, and prevent bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination.
Vorboss promotes step-free access at our main headquarters, whilst taking into consideration physical barriers employees might face across all other sites.