VTS is seeking a Growth Marketing Manager who is passionate about building and orchestrating integrated and account-based marketing campaigns to drive customer and prospect engagement across our Lease, Market, and Data product portfolio, with a focus on Data. You’ll develop a keen understanding of our business levers, customers, and market and use this knowledge to prioritize and drive the right demand gen and digital strategies. You’ll have strong experience in and an excellent command of demand generation, conversion rate optimization, digital acquisition, account-based marketing, and deep analytical skills.
It is critical that you work cross-functionally and think strategically about how to execute and iterate campaigns to drive engagement with key accounts. Reporting directly to the Director of Growth Marketing for our Lease-Market-Data business unit, you will apply different strategies throughout the funnel to create and capture demand, generate pipeline velocity, and assist our sales and customer success teams in their upsell, expansion, and cross-sell motions. You will lead strategic efforts, including account-based marketing programs, promoting major product launches, and supporting go-to-market efforts for existing and net new markets and revenue streams.
Please note: this role will be in-office 3 days a week in our New York office.
What Makes This Job Awesome? You will:
- Design and implement integrated and account-based marketing campaigns across email, digital, paid, and more to meet our lead, account engagement, and MQL targets. You will own these programs for VTS Data, including the strategy and execution.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to drive pipeline generation across channels.
- Work with a talented, collaborative team of marketers and agencies who are passionate about making an impact on the company and our industry and are best-in-class in how we market.
- Align GTM functions to understand their priorities and, through campaigns and other initiatives, enable them to meet their pipeline targets and overall business goals. Maintain a feedback loop to identify areas of improvement.
- Effectively leverage insight on our products and personas (buying process, media consumption) to develop successful campaigns.
- Forecast, analyze, and evaluate the effectiveness of all demand generation and awareness activities. Based on the analysis, find opportunities to drive program efficiencies, improve campaigns to meet goals, and accelerate customers and prospects through the funnel.
- Regularly report on program activities, including key account engagement, impact throughout the funnel, contribution to sales pipeline, etc. You are passionate about performance and impact.
- Partner with Marketing Ops and our Email Team to scale nurture programs in Marketo to drive responses and push qualified leads further down the funnel for conversion.
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- Experience planning, implementing, and optimizing B2B SaaS demand-generation activities for mid-market and Enterprise accounts.
- A deep understanding of the marketing and sales funnels and have run successful campaigns in close collaboration with Sales and Customer Success, to drive value at each phase of the customer journey.
- Experience building, optimizing, and scaling multi-channel (email, paid, web, SEO/SEM, OOH, etc.), upsell and cross-sell strategies.
- Ability to shift roles seamlessly between operating strategically and leading day-to-day tactical execution. Experience driving projects from conception to delivery.
- Strong analytical expertise to set measurable goals and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Seasoned project management skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight timelines and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Great at cross-functional team management and influencing others, including managing, driving conversations, and wrangling a diverse set of perspectives toward a common goal and decision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What VTS Values & How We Show It
- Strive for Excellence – We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed – We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff – quarterly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious – Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One – We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership – Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference – VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS is the commercial real estate industry’s only technology company that unifies owners, operators, brokers, and tenants in a single platform to capitalize on opportunities revealed in every square foot of their properties. In 2013, VTS revolutionized the commercial real estate industry’s leasing operations with what is now VTS Lease. Today, the VTS Platform is the largest first-party data source in the industry, transforming how strategic decisions are made and executed by CRE professionals across the globe.
With the VTS Platform, consisting of VTS Lease, VTS Market, VTS Activate, and VTS Data, every business stakeholder in commercial real estate is given real-time market information and workflow tools to do their job with unparalleled speed and intelligence. VTS is the global leader, with more than 60% of Class A office space in the U.S., and 12 billion square feet of office, retail, and industrial space is managed through our platform worldwide. VTS’ user base includes over 45,000 CRE professionals and industry-leading customers such as Blackstone, Brookfield Properties, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, BXP, Oxford Properties, JLL, and CBRE. To learn more about VTS, and to see our open roles, visit www.vts.com.
VTS maintains offices in New York City, London, Toronto, Chicago, and San Francisco.
To learn more about VTS and to see our open roles, visit us at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
At VTS, we pride ourselves on articulating a clear and transparent philosophy around equitable, impartial compensation that will allow us to recruit and retain an exceptional team. Base salary is market driven at the point in time of offer and is based on tier 1 market data. The salary for this role will range between $100,000 to $120,000 and is determined by a few factors including your skills, prior relevant experience, quality of interviews, leveling and geography.
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. For more information about what we collect and how we use it, please refer to the Candidate Privacy Statement.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected]