WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to empower business leaders to accomplish the promise of technology in today’s overwhelming digital world. Through WalkMe’s guidance, engagement, insights, and automation, employees are more efficient, executives have better visibility into digital usage, and organizations maximize the full value of their digital assets to empower digital transformation.
WalkMe is hiring a Marketing Operations Lead that will focus on implementing best practices, processes, and technology standards applied to lead generation, lead routing, lead scoring, and prioritization. This individual will serve as a liaison between Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing and Information Systems (IS) driving optimization projects, requirements and use cases. Reporting to the Director of Operations, this role will drive standardization of processes and practices to scale growth. A successful candidate must have experience with Marketing processes, and technologies that support the end-to-end demand generation funnel, including top, middle and bottom of the funnel; deep expertise of Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, lead routing tools such as LeanData, lead enrichment and matching process. This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing Operations.
What You’ll Own
- Liaison between Sales, Sales Ops, Marketing Operations, IS, and Demand Generation Team Own and improve the full lead lifecycle management process from lead creation to opportunity
- Document existing lead flows by source, identifying gaps and opportunities.
- Weekly tracking, management and coordination of lead flow to Sales and BDRs
- Define best practices and global standards for lead scoring and routing
- Work directly with Sales Ops to maintain routing rules, identify and fix of routing errors, monitor lead flow, and constantly optimize process
- Oversee account and lead matching business logic, implementation and maintenance
- Develop business and technical specifications for data enrichment (Zoominfo, D&B, etc)
- Ensure that SLAs are built, communicated, and agreed to
- Ensure processes are designed, documented, communicated, and followed
- Understand, simplify and prioritize technical and business requests
- Support the Field Marketing team with the ABM effort to drive value at scale
- Assistance with Virtual and Live Events, Lead Management
What You Need To Succeed
- Minimum 5 years experience with Lead Management processes and systems: Salesforce lead object, Pardot and overall Salesforce tech familiarity
- Certified Salesforce, Marketo or Pardot is a plus
- Proven experience implementing lead routing, matching, including notification systems, SLA tracking, enriching and reporting leveraging tools such as LeanData, TractionComplete, Chillipiper, D&B, ZoomInfo
- Experience with Account-based Marketing practices and tools (DemandBase, 6sense) would be a strong advantage
- Strong project management skills to implement cross functional change and coordinate cross functional teams
- Ability to build relationships that enable cross-collaboration with Operations senior management, and cross functional stakeholders
- Hands-on, analytical thinker, confident and self-starter
What you will love about us!
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage for Medical, Dental, and Vision for our Employees and Families, 401(k) with company matching program, Parental Leave programs, and a vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- WalkMe is a remote and hybrid work environment for those who chose to come to regional offices (vaccines required) with frequent in-person and virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement
- WalkMe is recognized as a Star Performer in DAP for the 2nd year in a row!
- WalkMe helps international companies such as: IBM, LinkedIn, Walgreens, Microsoft, Adobe, Hershey’s, Quest Diagnostics and more!
At WalkMe, we approach Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) with the same level of collaboration, innovation and accountability that we bring to the rest of our business. We believe in the value of diversity and are committed to ensuring an equitable and inclusive workplace where every employee has an equal opportunity to achieve success.
We’ve made this commitment not only because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we know that having diverse perspectives, experiences and identities on our team helps us to better meet the diverse needs of our global clients. While we’re not yet where we want to be, our goal is to create a workplace as fair and inclusive as our business is category defining. And at WalkMe, we achieve our goals.
How We’ll Take Care Of You
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $80,000 and $145,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, benefits, and RSUs as part of our competitive total rewards package.
To All Recruitment Agencies
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.
Follow us on social media