We are a Chicago-based technology startup that is leading a new way forward for prescription care. We’re rethinking the pharmaceutical supply chain, introducing AI-driven marketplaces that drive down costs, and new consumer tools that guide decisions on care. Led by a team of industry experts, we’re fixing the high costs and broken experiences that define our pharmaceutical supply chain. We believe that better pricing, more information, and smarter tools can lower costs, empower consumers and help payers take control of their pharmacy benefits. The technology we’re building is the start of a new way of working together – making better outcomes possible for all.
Waltz Health Values
- Integrity: We are committed to protecting the value of clinical care across the pharmaceutical system. We are truthful and honest in our commitments with all our partners.
- Inclusion: We advocate for change that benefits us all, a smarter system that works together. We embrace our differences as well as the unique perspectives our employees and partners bring with them.
- Access: We are focused on breaking down barriers to bring choice back to the healthcare experience. We want to help all our partners get the right prescription care at the right cost.
- Accountability: We take ownership of the quality of our work and the outcomes we deliver. Our focus is on delivering a best-in-class experience for our partners while achieving bold targets.
- Progress: We believe in moving healthcare forward in everything we do. We strive for a culture that is innovating better ways to deliver pharmaceutical care.
Waltz is looking for a thoughtful, passionate, and creative Marketing Specialist to support the ongoing brand, sales, and client success initiatives. To be successful in this role, the individual should be collaborative, organized with keen attention to detail, and results-driven and deliver flawless execution on their projects. As a Marketing Specialist, you will be part of the energy of the Waltz account team and will contribute to marketing and communication strategies.
This role will report to the Marketing Manager and will have the opportunity to collaborate across the organization. This role is ideal for someone looking to make a meaningful contribution to healthcare and who would like to be part of an exciting start-up journey.
- Assist in the design, development, and execution of consumer marketing materials
- Coordinate with external vendors to develop marketing assets
- Collaborate with our graphic designer to make updates to the client, sales, and brand materials
- Write and update content in product CMS
- Support the execution of social media campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing team to support ad hoc projects and business initiatives
In the first 90 days, you will:
- Write, edit, proofread marketing pieces and client-facing documents
- Design client, sales and brand materials
- Create and refine slide decks for both internal and client meetings
- Participate in content creation, brainstorm new topics and suggest opportunities for content repurposing
- Set up and maintain customer help center branding
- Support market research and consumer interviews
- Support the execution of campaigns and develop reporting template for social media
You will be successful because you have these skills and personality traits:
- 2-4 years in marketing or related field. Previous experience in healthcare is a plus.
- Highly efficient team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Strong PowerPoint and Adobe Suite experience
- Hardworking and excited to grow your skillset within and outside of the marketing field
- Ability to understand your core audience and find effective ways to communicate with them
- Comfortable communicating with those at all levels in the organization
- Are a clear communicator who is comfortable working with all levels of the organization.
- Thrive working independently, autonomously, and can adapt to changing needs of a growing company.
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft and Adobe Product Suites.
- Are able to think effectively, critically and creatively.
- Are enthusiastic, positive, and hardworking.
- Are flexible with job roles and responsibilities – i.e. be willing to jump into new projects and have a scrappy start-up mentality.
- Live in the US and willing to travel.
Additionally, it’d be great if you:
- Have project management experience
- Had a passion for healthcare and technology
- Live in Chicago (strongly preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest-growing startups in health tech.
- Competitive compensation, including meaningful stock options.
- Flexible vacation and a work culture that allows for taking time to recharge.
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K, commuter benefits, and more.