WealthKernel is a VC backed FinTech company whose mission is to enable change that makes financial services better for everyday people. We aim to be the AWS of savings, investment and pension infrastructure. We were recently selected by Tech Nation to participate in Fintech 3.0, a growth programme for the best and brightest UK fintechs. At the heart of WealthKernel is an API-first, devops culture.
About the job
We are looking for a full-time Marketing with at least 4 years of experience in a relevant position.
The suitable candidate will join our growing sales and marketing team to help set up and run campaigns, qualify leads, maintain and develop relationships with prospective customers early in their journey, provide administrative support to the sales team during its commercial discussions with prospective customers, and become a Hubspot and task automation master!
The position presents a real opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to join a fast-growing business with a great working culture, and is looking to join a dynamic team spanning finance and technology. It’s the first hire of its type, so there’s a lot of scope to make the role your own, and help us build a sales development team.
We consider all sorts of backgrounds for our candidates, but if you do have experience working for a B2B Fintech/Wealthtech startup, or in the Wealth Management industry it’ll be a big plus.
- Managing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing into markets and audiences
- Writing and proofreading marketing campaign, sales, and creative copy
- Mastering our Marketing Automation and CRM (Hubspot)
- Managing campaigns on social media (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Be data-driven and outcome focused
- Working alongside the Communications and Sales teams to discuss campaign requirements and objectives
- Analysis & reporting of marketing performance
- Reviewing and analysing marketing from competitors.
This is a fully remote working-from-home position. Please note however that this position is only open to applicants who are based in Spain.
Some must have’s…
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- 1-2 years of sales/business development experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both written (presentations, emails) and verbal (video/phone calls)
- Proficiency with Hubspot or other Marketing/CRM software
- Knowledge of wealthtech, fintech, or the wealth management industry
- Comfortable working in a digital environment and learning new systems
- Aptitude to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Independent and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional and mature
- Fluent in English. Fluency in other European languages (Spanish, French, German) will be highly benefitial.
- We believe in transparency and empowering people
- We want you to challenge us and also to accept being challenged
- We want you to learn from your mistakes. We want you to propose and try new things
- We believe in results. We don’t micromanage. We trust you.
- You will have the opportunity to grow and develop your skills into new areas while working in an open, creative, and collaborative environment.
- You will work hands-on with experienced professionals who will always be one click away from you if you need their help
- Working in a multicultural environment
- A positive and collaborative working culture
- Competitive pay package
- Remotely based position (forever!)
- Company team retreats
If you have the confidence, energy, and passion to take on this exciting role, please get in touch!