Weave is an AI-powered platform streamlining drug development for leading biotech and pharma companies, starting with regulatory submissions.
The Weave team is composed of leading data scientists, engineers, and product leaders from organizations like Memorial Sloan Kettering, Palantir, and SpaceX.
At Weave, we’re passionate about the ways in which AI can transform drug development and unlock the deepest knowledge and insight of the top experts in biomedicine to dramatically accelerate access to lifesaving treatments.
About the Role
We’re seeking an exceptional Head of Marketing to launch our marketing function, create brand legibility, and accelerate our B2B go-to-market strategy.
This role, reporting to the CEO, is a foundational hire for the Weave team and will collaborate closely with other organizational leaders to establish Weave as a recognized innovator in the market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Market Positioning:Crafting an overall marketing blueprint that establishes Weave as an innovative partner in the biotech and pharma industry in partnership with company leadership
- Sales Enablement:Collaborating with the Sales team to develop and execute on end-to-end demand generation campaigns to drive pipeline and revenue through new customer acquisition
- Marketing Operations:Establishing best practices for marketing operations, including content creation, analytics, and ROI optimization
- Partner and Event Marketing:Engaging in co-branding opportunities with strategic partners and supporting in the design and hosting of in-person events as part of broader B2B marketing activities
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial and driven marketing leader to join our growing team. Candidates for this role should meet the following requirements:
- Seasoned Expert:10+ years of experience in B2B SaaS Marketing, with a demonstrable history of engineering lead-gen initiatives across multiple channels that fuel revenue growth.
- Life Sciences Affinity:Super-strong preference for candidates with life science, biotech, or pharma background.
- Analytical Prowess:Exceptional skills in analytics and quantifying campaign ROI.
- Tech Fluency:Familiarity with marketing tech stacks, including CRM systems like Hubspot.
- Autonomous Drive:Capacity to excel independently and as part of a synergistic team in a high-velocity setting.
Weave may be the right fit for you if…
- You’re ready to do the best, most impactful work of your career
- You want to work with people you’d be friends with if you weren’t already coworkers
- You’re excited about becoming a foundational member in a rapidly scaling organization and contribute materially to the company’s trajectory.
- You flourish in a fast-paced environment that’s equal parts stimulating and supportive.
- You have a deep passion for the life sciences