Why Wellthy is for you!
Wellthy is a digital platform and care concierge service for families with chronic, complex, and ongoing care needs. By tackling the logistical aspects of caregiving, Wellthy helps employers increase productivity, improve retention, and reduce time away—all while giving employees the support they need to care for themselves and those they love.
As our Sr. Marketing Operations Manager, you will oversee the systems and processes that power our marketing team to effectively execute campaigns, partner with cross-functional stakeholders, and achieve business goals.
We love collaborating here at Wellthy and in this role you will work closely with Marketing, Client Success, Data, Product and Sales.
You will report directly to our Head of Marketing.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Oversee email marketing, campaign, and automation activities across Wellthy’s member, employer and health plan audiences.
- Manage and support all aspects of campaign execution, production, segmentation, testing, and reporting (building and testing emails, landing pages, workflows, etc.).
- Partner with content and creative teams to execute effective and tailored campaigns.
- Lead efforts to enhance or evolve Wellthy’s marketing tech stack, setting objectives, keeping stakeholders informed, and managing timelines.
- Managing vendor contractor relationships, including 3rd party development support for technical projects ( e.g., scoping, timelines, communication, and testing).
- Work closely with internal teams to develop and manage integrations between marketing systems and our data warehouse, ensuring GTM teams have the data and insights they need.
- Help the team refine our internal processes to enable efficiency, scale and quality.
- Monitor ongoing campaign performance, deliverability and overall account reputation to ensure our emails are reaching the inbox.
- Drive improvements in conversion through segmentation and A/B tests with actionable outcomes.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for marketing operations, executing changes, maintaining documentation, training personnel, and informing stakeholders of operational impacts.
- Partner with internal teams to enhance our targeting and evolve segmentation capabilities.
- And any supplementary tasks necessary to advance our vision, achieve our mission, and embody our organization’s values.
Qualifications required for this role include:
- 7+ years of experience in marketing automation in a B2B and/or B2B2E setting.
- Marketing automation (Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc.) and Salesforce expertise, with a tool-agnostic mindset and interest in learning new systems. Wellthy uses Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Understanding of modern data infrastructure, basic data analytics methodologies, and experience working with in-house data teams
- Highly organized with a love for process and an incredible eye for detail
- Expertise in marketing database management, data quality & enrichment, ABM, lead scoring, ROI, campaign and funnel metrics, A/B testing, attribution models, dashboards and reporting
- Great attitude, agile, and a true team player with excellent communication skills
- Startup mentality: ability to navigate in an evolving environment, balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive projects at once; must possess the ability to be flexible as projects and priorities change.
- Mission-driven with a personal connection to the business.
Qualifications that are preferred but not mandatory:
- Experience with or knowledge of Content Management Systems.
- Experience in the digital health or employee benefits space.
Total Rewards Package
- Salary Range: $115,000.00 – $135,000.00 plus equity.
- Remote work environment.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits within 30 days of hire.
- Retirement saving account with matching company contributions.
- Mental health benefits.
- 15 days paid vacation, two additional days for each subsequent year (up to a maximum of 25 days).
- Sick and Caregiving Days.
- Professional development initiatives for growth.
- Generous parental leave (maternal and paternal) during a new child’s first year (born into family or adopted) and pregnancy loss leave.
To work remotely, you must have a strong internet connection, quiet space to take calls and a professional (distraction free) environment.
This is a fully remote position. Our Wellthians are located throughout the United States but we are currently not accepting candidates in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, and West Virginia.
We encourage you to apply for this position by clicking the apply here button on job posting and attaching your resume. We understand that there is no “perfect” candidate and never expect every candidate to meet 100% of the qualifications listed above. We look for our Wellthians to enhance and advance our company from their past experiences. Our diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what make Wellthy a fantastic company to work for. We hope that you’re encouraged and even excited by that to get started with our process.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
For those who require reasonable accommodations, please let us know on your application or email us at [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit resources.wellthy.com.