Whatfix is the #1 Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) for Enterprises. We are changing the way Enterprises train and support their end-users on Applications. We provide large enterprises (Mostly Fortune 500 companies) with a SaaS platform that accelerates their employee’s learning of new applications, and subsequently, the support of those applications. Our platform replaces old-fashioned classroom training. We take application training into the product, allowing the end-user to learn how to use the application from within the application. In addition, we provide ongoing support & re-training efforts contextually, with step-by-step guidance inside any web application at the exact time a task is being performed. The product has redefined the way companies onboard, train, and provide support to users.
Senior Manager, Strategic Accounts (UK)
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Strategic Accounts (UK) to join our team in the EMEA Region. This person will be focused on Strategic and Large Enterprise Accounts in the UK & Ireland market. This role is only open to candidates currently based in England.
This role reports to our Associate Vice President, Strategic Accounts (EMEA).
About the Role
- The Senior Manager position is a quota-carrying role. As a key team member, you will lead our global expansion efforts within key regional and global accounts in the UK
- This will include managing existing relationships, stakeholder management, cold prospecting to new buyers and new groups within key accounts and subsidiaries, creating opportunities within these accounts, and driving these opportunities to closure
- Build strong relationships with multiple product lines of business and other internal groups; be a trusted advisor and the single Point of Contact for their business and commercial requests.
- Your experience identifying business problems and working cross-functionally to provide solutions, create proposals and drive SOWs, as well as building relationships with important decision-makers and stakeholders within these accounts and their ecosystems, will be crucial to your success
- You will have experience participating in Value Engineering and Centers of Excellence exercises in large Fortune 500 accounts
- The success of this role means working directly with CXO-level and key business stakeholders to build relationships and generate new opportunities within these accounts headquartered in the UK&I region
What you get to do
- Prospect within assigned accounts to generate pipeline, create opportunities, and close deals
- Consistently deliver license and recurring service revenue targets in your assigned portfolio
- Build trusted advisor relationships with your customers, including building relationships with the key contacts and customer executive teams, and stakeholders across the organization
- Participate in and ultimately lead ongoing vendor relationships and executive review activities within assigned customers
- Drive high engagement and demonstrate value realization & ROI of Whatfix through Executive Business Reviews and other channels
- Build and maintain relationships within Whatfix to collaborate effectively with sales engineering, business development, marketing, product teams, and other stakeholders to drive pipeline and success in this role
- Proactively identify and resolve account success blockers that may arise
What you bring to the table
- Overall 6+ years of SaaS Enterprise Sales and/or Account Management experience with large Fortune 500 enterprise accounts with a proven ability to hunt for new opportunities
- Experience selling to buyers from CRM, HR, Learning and Development, Procurement and/or IT for Software Applications managing a complex sales cycle and opening doors
- Value-based solution selling ability and understanding of ROI and cost/benefit analysis
- Consistent track record of over-achievement, exceeding quota, and high performance
- Strong executive presence and ability to develop executive level (CxO) relationships and lead strategic initiatives with customer
- Excellent communication, negotiations, and strategic thinking skills
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team
- Ability to travel as needed
You would be an excellent fit for our team if:
- You are a self-motivated, high performer who can work with minimal oversight to get the job done
- You’re a positive team player who knows how to plan and lead an account
- You have a track record of success selling software and services to enterprises and quickly identifying how our solution fits into existing enterprise clients’ internal and external strategies
- You’re comfortable selling at a start-up company that is emerging in the market, and you are excited about putting your mark on something early
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile organization that encourages you to learn and grow
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
- Candidates based near or in close proximity to London must be willing to work from our office 3 days a week
What sets us apart from the rest
- $140mm in funding, most recently a $90mm Series D from investors like Sequoia Capital, SoftBank, Stellaris, Cisco, and Eight Roads
- With over 100 of the Fortune 1000 already onboard as customers, Whatfix has been named among the top 20 B2B tech companies alongside the likes of Adobe, PayPal, and Cisco
- YoY revenue growth of over 60%
- Gartner and Everest Research recognize Whatfix as a Global Market Leader in the digital adoption space
- Customer rating of 4.6+ on platforms like G2 Crowd & Gartner Peer Insights
- “Hustle Mode ON” is something we live by
Perks and Benefits (UK)
- Uncapped incentives
- Mac shop, work with the newest technologies
- 25 days of PTO for the calendar year and 8 public/bank holidays
- Paid paternal/maternal leave
- Monthly cell phone & internet stipend
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Pension plan
- Team and company outings
- Learning and Development benefits
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to the global nature of our company and our hiring committee spanning different time zones, the interviews for this role will be recorded for those not in attendance to review.
To apply for this job please visit whatfix101.hire.trakstar.com.
Follow us on social media