Whatfix is the #1 Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) for Enterprises. We empower anyone, anywhere to have successful experiences with the technology they use every day, achieving greater knowledge, capability, and productivity for themselves and their organizations. The company has five offices globally in the US, India, UK, and Australia, and works with Fortune 500 companies around the world. Whatfix has raised $140 million to date and is backed by marquee investors including Softbank, Sequoia, Dragoneer, and Cisco Investments.
“Hustle Mode ON” is the motto we live by.
- Whatfix has been named among the top 20B2B tech companies alongside the likes of Adobe, PayPal, and Cisco.
- With YoY revenue growth of over 300%, we have also been recognized among the top 20 fastest-growing SaaS companies worldwide in the SaaS 1000 list.
- Recognized by Gartner as a ‘Global Market Leader’in the digital adoption space, and listed by LinkedIn among one of the Top 5 startups in India in 2020
- Listed#143 fastest-growing company in North America 2021 as per Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ and recognized as Great Place to Work 2021-2022
- Our Customer centricity is evident from a Customer rating of 4.7+ on platforms like G2 Crowd & Gartner Peer Insights
What will you get to do?
To be successful in this role, you will need to have hands-on experience of devising and executing winner go-to-market strategies and a hustling mindset to learn and execute quickly. In this role you will work closely with product marketing leadership, solution consultants, product managers and sales teams to devise and execute product or solution focused Go-to-market strategies.
Key work areas:
- Partner closely with product and solutions teams to understand the product features and develop the narrative, messaging, and positioning for specific features
- Own and manage Go-to-market strategies in collaboration with marketing and sales teams to drive awareness and increase mindshare with our key personas across levels.
- Understand the market, persona and industry trends and translate these into continuous improvements for the go-to-market strategies
- Identify innovative ways across assets and sales levers to engage with prospects and differentiate the product and organization
- Work closely with Demand Generation on performance marketing campaigns, events, SEO, and web design.
Our ideal Product Marketing Manager has:
- Owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Self-starter with a bias for action; can make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Story-teller with capability to engage the audience and keen observer of market trends who likes to asks questions
- Curious to dig deep into industry, product and market trends and analyze the metrics and numbers
- MBA degree with 7+ years of experience
- 4+ years of experience in B2B SaaS organizations with a global customer base or in content/brand marketing
Perks & Benefits (India)
- Best-in-class medical insurance coverage
- Free lunch & dinner buffet
- Doorstep cab drop facility
- Education sponsorship
- Internal job transfer & global mobility programs
- Scope to represent Whatfix at global events
- We also provide uncapped incentives, bonus plans and opportunities to employees (especially those in GTM teams) to travel to meet our global customers
- We strive to live and breathe our Cultural Principles and encourage employees to demonstrate some of these core values like – Customer First; Empathy; Transparency; Fail Fast & Scale Fast; No Hierarchies for Communication; Deep Dive & Innovate; Trust, Do it as you own it;
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diverse people because of and not in spite of the differences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.