Wildix is the first 100% secure, easy-to-use, professional web-based UC&C system, recognized as a Niche Player in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Unified Communications as a Service in 2021.
Founded in 2005 by two Italian brothers, Steve and Dimitri Osler, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the UCaaS sector. Headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia, we have more than 250 staff members representing over 15 nationalities. Our team works across Europe, the UK, the Americas, and Ukraine, serving more than 135 countries through our partner ecosystem.
Our mission is to facilitate internal and external communication between companies and their customers worldwide, using web browsers and mobile applications, thereby increasing productivity and efficiency.
To do so, we have a brilliant Sales team working to make an impact in one of the fastest-growing markets with a philosophy of trust, a driven mindset, and a shared vision of excellence.
Who are we looking for
We are currently looking for a Business Development Representative who can contribute to Wildix’s expansion by boosting the portfolio of potential partners, generating new opportunities, creating outbound leads & preparing them to enter the sales cycle with the team of Channel Development Executives across the US.
Are you up for the challenge?
How You Will Make an Impact
- You act as the most important link between the marketing and sales departments to support in further expanding our market
- Analyze and qualify inbound leads to ensure alignment with our business objectives
- Perform discovery calls to understand prospect needs and identify at least 1 problem that the prospect would like to address
- Collaborate with the US sales team and transfer the qualified opportunity to the Regional Channel Manager to complete the sales cycle.
- Keep our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system updated with accurate and timely information
- Meet and exceed quarterly Target KPI’s to drive individual and team success
- Occasional travel for training and business needs
What You Bring to the Team
- You bring 1-2 years of Sales Experience in the B2B market
- Strong and professional English communication skills on a native level (written & verbal)
- You possess excellent communication skills, enabling you to articulate ideas clearly and engage effectively with both team members and potential partners
- Genuine interest in tech and telecom, driving your enthusiasm for industry trends and developments
- Your grit and desire for success drive you to achieve goals, making you target-driven, self-motivated, and proactive
- You are able to work in a structured and professional manner to deliver sales targets
- Willing to learn and try new approaches
- You are a team player who enjoys working with others
- Experience in working with CRM tools like Salesforce will be a plus
What Wildix offers
- A philosophy of trust and a shared vision of excellence
- Training and support to empower your professional growth and success
- Performance management and career opportunities within a global organization
- The possibility to join the fastest-growing, most talent-driven company in Unified Communications
Where You’ll Be Based
Our US headquarter is in Columbus, Ohio. As a BDR you will be working from home so that you can be based everywhere in the USA
We are Wildix
Wildix is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and welcome all applicants regardless of race, gender, age, religion, or other characteristics. Everyone is encouraged to apply and is welcome to join our Blue Ecosystem.
Do you want to learn more about Wildix? Apply Now!