Join a culture that truly values Rev Ops, it’s in our DNA as one of the world’s leading sales intelligence companies. Winmo is a sales prospecting tool that delivers the information our B2B customers trust and rely on to identify new opportunities and close more deals with advertisers and agencies.
We are looking for an operationally focused revenue facilitator with a background in Salesforce. You will enable the sales and customer success teams by providing key metrics, reports, dashboards, and, more importantly, collaborative improvements to our process and strategies. This role requires a business-oriented mindset, but also technical Salesforce capabilities, ideally as a certified Salesforce administrator. You will own the Company’s Salesforce instance while also collaborating directly with the executive leadership team and across all sales functions, including outbound new sales, marketing, demand generation, customer success, and expansion.
Who we are
- Winmo is a sales prospecting tool that delivers the information you need to identify opportunities and close more deals with advertisers and agencies.
- Experience a startup/agency culture but with the stability of a company who’s been in business for 20+ years. Fun AND stable!
- Be a part of a company that has been recognized 7 times on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies and a repeat honoree of Atlanta’s Pacesetter Award and Best Places to Work. We’re not shy about bragging.
- We work with some of the hottest agencies, media, martech and sports teams on the planet!
Who you are / what you will do
- You have a “big picture” outlook while not being afraid to roll up your sleeves and get into the details.
- You possess a growth mindset and love the challenge of cultivating that outlook in coworkers.
- You enjoy sitting in the middle of cross-functional teams to drive results.
- You have a strong sense of urgency and excellent internal customer service skills.
- You demand and provide rock-solid data.
- You have great communication skills to explain technical aspects to non-techie people.
- You are curious and have the aptitude for learning new technologies.
- You are an organized, self-starter with the motivation and enthusiasm to collaborate.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales enablement or RevOps with a history of achievement
- Similar level of experience with technical Salesforce administration
- Certification is a big plus
- Knowledge of Marketing / CRM / Sales tech stacks
- Solid mastery of Google Business / Microsoft Office applications
Compensation, Benefits, and Fun
- 401k plan with company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays and a flexible PTO schedule with paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Paid parental leave
- Employee engagement activities
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives