Wishpond Technologies currently has the position of Digital Marketing Key Account Manager (Worldwide) available and we’re excited to tell you about it !
We are searching for a Marketing Account Manager (with fluent English skills) to join our team on a full-time basis. This is a fully remote position and the successful individual could be based anywhere in the world. You will work with an amazing remote team servicing and building relationships with clients based in the US and Canada. As a Digital Marketing Account Manager you will simultaneously work as a Digital Marketer and an Account Manager, planning and creating digital marketing campaigns, all while building and maintaining long-term, direct relationships with clients to ensure satisfaction and loyalty. In collaboration with the Project Management Team and all departments, the Account Manager is responsible for the success of Wishpond Technologies Ltd.
- Planning, reviewing and monitoring digital marketing campaigns (Paid Advertising, Email Marketing, and more) to increase revenue, brand awareness or lead generation on behalf of clients
- Coordinating work between the Design, Copywriting, SEO and Ads teams to implement successful marketing campaigns
- Working closely with Sales and Account Directors, setting the right expectations for clients
- Communicating on time with clients providing them with feedback and results
- Understanding client’s business goals, anticipating their needs and turning data into compelling stories and actionable insights to help them succeed
- Track, analyze, and report key performance indicators and business trends internally and to clients
- Oversee scheduled tasks related to ongoing campaigns, create and present reports, meet deadlines and milestones for clients
- Identify opportunities with existing clients to generate sales including upselling and cross-selling
- Monitoring the client’s budget for services and PPC campaigns, explaining costs and strategy behind the decisions made
- Other dutties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital marketing and account management is required
- A degree or diploma that contributes to the organization or role is considered an asset
- Experience in client and project management, with marketing agencies or multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid digital marketing and email marketing knowledge. Required experience with Google Ads, Meta Business Manager, Google Analytics, and other PPC platforms
- Self-motivated with the ability to establish and maintain solid relationships through a client-first mentality
- As part of a diverse team, ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Must be technical, analytical, results-driven and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, administratively strong, and have solid writing, phone, and general communication skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). Knowledge of a second language is considered an asset
- Willing to participate in ongoing education and training for the role
- Knowledge of basic CSS, HTML and JS
- Google Tag Manager
- Experience with other marketing automation platforms
- Knowledge of CRM platforms
- Experience with landing page platforms
- Experience with email marketing platforms.
It is expected that the successful candidate will provide their own workstation, computer, headset, and have a fast and reliable internet connection. The individual must be prepared to work standard business hours on EST or PST
Due to the nature of this role, we may verify backgrounds including conducting employment reference, criminal record and credit checks
GREAT REASONS TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
- Fully remote position allowing you to work from your home anywhere in the world
- Exciting and dynamic environment with a great leadership team
- Comprehensive training program and regular performance reviews to facilitate your success
- Competitive compensation based on experience and proven abilities
- Great referral programs with incentives and bonuses
- Unbelievable product discounts when you use our products for your own business
- A global workforce of multi-cultural and talented colleagues
- A close-knit operation with amazing growth opportunities for your personal development
- A high growth SaaS technology company publicly traded on the TSX Venture Exchange
- Corporate headquarters in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Access to our education credits program and so much more !
Founded in 2009, Wishpond is a rapidly growing technology company providing digital marketing solutions targeted at small businesses. The cloud-based platform includes landing pages, social promotions, website pop-ups, online forms, and lead activity tracking. Wishpond has a dedicated team of professional project managers, designers, copywriters, and developers who provide marketing services tailored to our individual clients.
Wishpond serves over 3,000 customers in various industries and sizes, from startups to large fortune 500 companies. Wishpond has a rapidly growing global headcount and continues to hire dedicated and qualified employees and contractors who have what it takes to scale a successful software company.
To learn more about Wishpond Technologies, please visit our website or any of our social media platforms:
• Website: www.wishpond.com
• Facebook: Wishpond and Wishpond HR
• Instagram: @wishpondofficial
• Twitter: Wishpond
• Youtube: Thewishpond
• LinkedIn : Wishpond
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please provide an updated resume in English (PDF or Word formats only), quoting the position title in the subject line of your cover letter
Wishpond Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture that does not discriminate on the basis of disability, status or any other basis protected under legislation
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position however due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to phone, email or agency inquiries.
Follow us on social media