Wishpond Technologies currently has the position of Ads Team Lead (Worldwide) available, and we’re excited to tell you about it !
We seek a driven, experienced Ads Team Lead to manage our Advertising team and oversee the development and execution of effective advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate has a strong background in online advertising and is comfortable leading cross-functional teams to meet project deadlines and goals. This is a fully remote position, and the successful individual could be based anywhere in the world.
- Manage a team of Advertising Specialists to develop and execute effective advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative and account management, to ensure campaigns are aligned with the client’s business objectives
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in digital advertising and make recommendations for new campaigns and initiatives
- Monitor advertising performance and make data-driven decisions to optimize campaigns
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including clients, agencies, and internal stakeholders
- Lead presentations and client meetings to communicate campaign performance and future initiatives
- Manage resources to ensure campaigns are executed effectively and efficiently
- Mentor and develop team members to enhance their skills and advance their careers
- Implement tracking codes from Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Facebook on client websites
- Troubleshoot potential ad and creative issues that affect implementation, onboarding, tracking and/or reporting
- Determine campaign structure to efficiently manage clients’ budgets and generate ROI and lead-focused results
- Meet strategic deadlines provided by the client, manager, or account managers
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience in online advertising, with at least 2 years in a management or leadership role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field
- Strong understanding of digital advertising platforms and technologies (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- Excellent leadership, communication, and project management skills
- Ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and managing agency relationships
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). Knowledge of a second language is considered an asset
- Must be detail oriented, creative and have a passion for marketing
- Self-motivated with the ability to establish and maintain solid relationships through a client-first mentality
- As part of a diverse team, ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Must be technical, analytical, results-driven and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, administratively strong, and have solid writing, phone, and general communication skills
- Willing to participate in ongoing education and training for the role
- Knowledge of basic CSS, HTML and JS
- Google Tag Manager
- Experience with other marketing automation platforms
- Knowledge of CRM platforms
- Experience with landing page platforms
- Experience with email marketing platforms
Given the nature of this role, it is expected that the successful candidate will provide their own workstation, computer, headset, and have a fast and reliable internet connection. Certain roles will be required to utilize and or download company approved software.
Due to the nature of this role, we may verify backgrounds including conducting employment reference, criminal record and credit checks.
This role is expected to work during North American business hours (9 AM-5 PM EST, CST or PST)
GREAT REASONS TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
- Fully remote position allowing you to work from your home anywhere in the World
- Exciting and dynamic environment with a great leadership team
- Comprehensive training program and regular performance reviews to facilitate your success
- Competitive compensation based on experience and proven abilities
- Great referral programs with incentives and bonuses
- Unbelievable product discounts when you use our products for your own business
- A global workforce of multi-cultural and talented colleagues
- A close-knit operation with amazing growth opportunities for your personal development
- A high growth SaaS technology company publicly traded on the TSX Venture Exchange
- Corporate headquarters in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Access to our education credits program and so much more !
Founded in 2009, Wishpond is a rapidly growing technology company providing digital marketing solutions targeted at small businesses. The cloud-based platform includes landing pages, social promotions, website pop-ups, online forms, and lead activity tracking. Wishpond has a dedicated team of professional project managers, designers, copywriters, and developers who provide marketing services tailored to our individual clients.
Wishpond serves over 3,000 customers in various industries and sizes, from startups to large fortune 500 companies. Wishpond has a rapidly growing global headcount and continues to hire dedicated and qualified employees and contractors who have what it takes to scale a successful software company.
To learn more about Wishpond Technologies, please visit our website or any of our social media platforms:
- Website: www.wishpond.com
- Facebook: Wishpond and Wishpond HR
- Instagram: @wishpondofficial
- Twitter: Wishpond
- Youtube: Thewishpond
- LinkedIn : Wishpond
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please provide an updated resume in English (PDF or Word formats only), quoting the position title in the subject line of your cover letter.
Wishpond Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture that does not discriminate on the basis of disability, status or any other basis protected under legislation
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position however due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to phone, email, or agency inquiries.
Follow us on social media