As a Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll work as part of our integrated marketing team to develop marketing campaign strategies that drive growth for our clients.
In this role, you’ll use marketing insights to craft data-driven strategies for a diverse range of clients. You’ll collaborate on campaigns with members of our global team, own the relationship with your clients, and present data-driven insights & performance reporting.
(Work from anywhere in the world)
MEET YOUR FUTURE TEAM
The Client Marketing Management team works closely together to develop marketing campaigns for our clients that deliver results. We focus on delivering the right messaging to the right audience at the right time, and are constantly working to support each other and meet our objectives. We’re in close touch virtually, and come together to collaborate and support each other and the company.
- You will create & manage marketing campaigns for our clients
- You will coordinate with our integrated marketing team to execute campaigns
- You will analyze metrics & campaign performance to find ways to improve results
- You will own the relationship with our clients
- You will meet with clients to present data-driven insights & performance reporting
Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing
- You are collaborative and great at working cross-functionally, informing key stakeholders and bringing them along for the greater vision or objective.
- You are self-motivated with the ability to establish and maintain solid relationships through a client-first mentality.
- You are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions.
- You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration.
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Given the nature of this role, it is expected that the successful candidate will provide their own workstation, computer, headset, and have a fast and reliable internet connection. This position may be required to download and utilize company software.
- The individual must be prepared to work standard business hours on EST or PST.
- Due to the nature of this role, we may verify backgrounds including conducting employment reference, criminal record and credit checks.
- Once hired, the successful candidate must provide a valid government-issued photo ID as part of their onboarding process.
GREAT REASONS TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
- Fully remote position allowing you to work from your home anywhere in the world !
- Exciting and dynamic environment with a great leadership team
- Comprehensive training program and regular performance reviews to facilitate your success
- Competitive compensation based on experience and proven abilities
- Great referral programs with incentives and bonuses
- Unbelievable product discounts when you use our products for your own business
- A global workforce of multi-cultural and talented colleagues
- A close-knit operation with amazing growth opportunities for your personal development
- A high-growth SaaS technology company publicly traded on the TSX Venture Exchange
- Corporate headquarters in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Access to our education credits program and so much more !
Founded in 2009, Wishpond is a rapidly growing technology company providing digital marketing solutions targeted at small businesses. The cloud-based platform includes landing pages, social promotions, website pop-ups, online forms, and lead activity tracking. Wishpond has a dedicated team of professional project managers, designers, copywriters, and developers who provide marketing services tailored to our individual clients.
Wishpond serves over 3,000 customers in various industries and sizes, from startups to large fortune 500 companies. Wishpond has a rapidly growing global headcount and continues to hire dedicated and qualified employees and contractors who have what it takes to scale a successful software company.
To learn more about Wishpond Technologies, please visit our website, or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
LinkedIn : wishpon
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please provide an updated resume in English (PDF or Word formats only), quoting the position title in the subject line of your cover letter.
Wishpond Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture that does not discriminate on the basis of disability, status or any other basis protected under legislation
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position however due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to phone, email, or agency inquiries
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.