Wishpond Technologies currently has the position of Director of Customer Success available, and we’re excited to tell you about it !
We are searching for a Director of Customer Success (we call it Director of Partner Success at Wishpond), to join our team on a full-time basis. This new role is a fully remote position and the successful individual could be based anywhere in the world, however, the preferred working time zone must be either PST, MST, CST or EST. Overseeing our Wishpond Customer Success and Customer Support Teams, this position will work closely with all teams to ensure the success of our Partners. Together with all Teams, the Director of Partner Success is responsible for the continued success of Wishpond Technologies Ltd.
- Work closely with the Executive Leadership Team ensuring alignment with corporate goals and objectives
- Lead the development and implementation of strategies to improve overall partner operational effectiveness and success
- Drive partner value and retention by deploying programs and solutions to help drive business value
- Collaborate across business lines to identify and pursue partner growth opportunities
- Influence internal stakeholders by promoting a partner-centric mindset across the organization
- Provide strong leadership, promote collaboration, show integrity, and foster transparency to create a positive and open culture
- Manage complex projects, effectively balancing both business and client needs
- Ensure the development and implementation of award-winning products and services
- Develop and manage budgets, monitoring expenditures closely
- Conduct partner, brand and product research initiatives
- Recruit, mentor and empower Team Members, developing and implementing training programs to ensure operational excellence
- Work cross-functionally to increase the value we deliver to our partners and improve retention across the client lifecycle
- Work with partners to better understand their business needs and goals, ensuring Wishpond products and services are part of their plan
- Cultivate lasting relationships to grow Team Member and client loyalty
- Communicate new initiatives, following up to ensure processes are upheld and consistent
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 5-7 years experience, preferably within a SaaS oriented marketing operation or marketing agency
- A degree or diploma that contributes to the organization is considered an asset
- Strong recruitment, training, leadership, and negotiation skills
- In-depth knowledge of marketing strategies and best practices
- Experience in sales is considered an asset
- Capacity to manage global teams and complex projects seamlessly
- Must be detail-oriented, and creative and have a passion for helping partners and Team Members achieve their goals
- Self-motivated with the ability to establish and maintain solid relationships through a client-first mentality
- As part of a diverse team, ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Must be technical, analytical, results-driven and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, administratively strong, and have solid writing, phone, and general communication skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). Knowledge of a second language is considered an asset
- Willing to participate in ongoing education and training for the role
Given the nature of this role, it is expected that the successful candidate will provide their own workstation, computer, headset, and have a fast and reliable internet connection. Certain roles will be required to utilize and or download company approved software.
Due to the nature of this role, we may verify backgrounds including conducting employment reference, criminal record and credit checks.
GREAT REASONS TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
- Fully remote position allowing you to work from your home anywhere in the World
- Exciting and dynamic environment with a great leadership team
- Comprehensive training program and regular performance reviews to facilitate your success
- Competitive compensation based on experience and proven abilities
- Great referral programs with incentives and bonuses
- Unbelievable product discounts when you use our products for your own business
- A global workforce of multi-cultural and talented colleagues
- A close-knit operation with amazing growth opportunities for your personal development
- A high growth SaaS technology company publicly traded on the TSX Venture Exchange
- Corporate headquarters in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Access to our education credits program and so much more !
Founded in 2009, Wishpond is a rapidly growing technology company providing digital marketing solutions targeted at small businesses. The cloud-based platform includes landing pages, social promotions, website pop-ups, online forms, and lead activity tracking. Wishpond has a dedicated team of professional project managers, designers, copywriters, and developers who provide marketing services tailored to our individual clients.
Wishpond serves over 3,000 customers in various industries and sizes, from startups to large fortune 500 companies. Wishpond has a rapidly growing global headcount and continues to hire dedicated and qualified employees and contractors who have what it takes to scale a successful software company.
To learn more about Wishpond Technologies, please visit our website or any of our social media platforms:
- Website: wishpond.com
- Facebook: Wishpond and Wishpond HR
- Instagram: @wishpondofficial
- Twitter: Wishpond
- Youtube: Thewishpond
- LinkedIn : Wishpond
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please provide an updated resume in English (PDF or Word formats only), quoting “Director of Partner Success” in the subject line of your cover letter.
Wishpond Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture that does not discriminate on the basis of disability, status or any other basis protected under legislation
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position however due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to phone, email, or agency inquiries.