Wishpond Technologies currently has the position of Product Marketing Manager available and we’re excited to tell you about it !
The position of Product Marketing Manager is a new role and as such the responsibilities and tasks are expected to develop over time. As a member of the Marketing Team, the incumbent will be responsible for creating and implementing product marketing strategies and processes for all of our brands including Wishpond, PersistIQ, Brax, Viral Loops and Essential Studio Manager. Working with cross-functional teams, they will help define winning go-to-market strategies and help lead the launches of innovative product releases. The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the success of Wishpond Technologies.
Please note, as the business language used in this position is English, please ensure your resume and the answers to our application questions are in English.
This role will be responsible for several product marketing components for our organization, ensuring alignment with corporate goals and objectives including :
- Developing and implementing product marketing strategies including pricing, advertising, positioning, product launching, etc.
- Optimizing user flow (onboarding, emails, etc) for each brand platform.
- Research audience and client data to identify product opportunities and fit
- Following and analyzing market trends to better position products
- Crafting compelling messages across marketing channels including landing pages and ad campaigns
- Create performance metrics reports and provide insight and analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience within a similar role, preferably within a 100% remote operation
- Experience with product marketing in a SaaS or software environment
- A degree or diploma that contributes to the organization is considered an asset
- Excellent product management skills
- Ability to analyze data and information to make key decisions that lead to continuous wins
- Strong in audience and marketing research
- Proven track record in managing complex, marketing projects including the ability to translate corporate strategies into cost-effective project plans
- Must be detail-oriented, and creative and have a passion for helping clients and Team Members achieve their goals
- Self-motivated with the ability to establish and maintain solid relationships through a client-first mentality
- As part of a diverse team, ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Must be technical, analytical, and results-driven and can multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, great time management and have solid writing, phone, and general communication skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). Knowledge of a second language is considered an asset
- Willing to participate in ongoing education and training for the role.
- It is expected that the successful candidate will provide their own workstation, computer, headset, and have a fast and reliable internet connection.
- The individual must be prepared to work standard business hours based on Pacific Time Zone (GMT-8).
- Due to the nature of this role, we may verify backgrounds including conducting employment references, criminal record, and credit checks.
- Once hired, the successful candidate must provide a valid government-issued photo ID and proof of residential address as part of their onboarding process.
GREAT REASONS TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
- Fully remote position allowing you to work from your home anywhere in the World
- Exciting and dynamic environment with a great leadership team
- Comprehensive training program and regular performance reviews to facilitate your success
- Competitive compensation based on experience and proven abilities
- Great referral programs with incentives and bonuses
- Unbelievable product discounts when you use our products for your own business
- A global workforce of multi-cultural and talented colleagues
- A close-knit operation with amazing growth opportunities for your personal development
- A high-growth SaaS technology company publicly traded on the TSX Venture Exchange
- Corporate headquarters in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Access to our education credits program and so much more !
Founded in 2009, Wishpond is a rapidly growing technology company providing digital marketing solutions targeted at small businesses. The cloud-based platform includes landing pages, social promotions, website pop-ups, online forms, and lead activity tracking. Wishpond has a dedicated team of professional project managers, designers, copywriters, and developers who provide marketing services tailored to our individual clients.
Wishpond serves over 3,000 customers in various industries and sizes, from startups to large fortune 500 companies. Wishpond has a rapidly growing global headcount and continues to hire dedicated and qualified employees and contractors who have what it takes to scale a successful software company.
To learn more about Wishpond Technologies, please visit our website, or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
LinkedIn : wishpond
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please provide an updated resume in English (PDF or Word formats only), quoting the position title in the subject line of your cover letter
Wishpond Technologies is an equal-opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture that does not discriminate on the basis of disability, status, or any other basis protected under legislation
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position however due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to phone, email or agency inquiries.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.