Wishpond Technologies currently has the position of Sales Development Representative available and we’re excited to tell you about it !
We are looking for Sales Development Representatives to join our team full-time. The Sales Development Representative is responsible to trigger interest in clients on our product, booking demos, sending emails, having phone conversations and doing follow-ups.
- Sending emails, prior research on every client (e.g. industry and marketing), sending related material (email) and following up with each client.
- Making phone calls, booking demos, sending reminders and follow-ups.
- Presentations once a month on competitors: pre-searching and products of competitors, preparing PPT to present to the team.
- Communicating with various team members.
- Attend SDR Review Meetings. The meetings will focus on issues/results/looking at methods for improvements and checking records that were taken manually.
- Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs, qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Following-up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers, ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel
- Develop new clients while maintaining and expanding current relationships
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Passion for building a career in technical sales
- Online marketing experience is considered an asset
- Prior technical sales experience is considered an asset
- Can-do attitude!
- A degree or diploma that contributes to the organization or role is considered an asset
- Must be very detail-oriented, creative, and have a passion for helping others achieve their goals
- Self-motivated with the ability to establish and maintain solid relationships through a client-first mentality
- As part of a diverse team, ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Must be technical, analytical, and have the ability to manage complex projects seamlessly
- Organized, administratively strong, great time management, and have solid writing, phone, and general communication skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). Knowledge of a second language is considered an asset
- Willing to participate in ongoing education and training for the role
It is expected that the successful candidate will provide their own workstation, computer, headset, and have a fast and reliable internet connection. The individual must be prepared to work regular business hours based on PST, CST or EST
Due to the nature of this role, we may verify backgrounds including conducting employment reference, criminal record and credit checks
GREAT REASONS TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
- Fully remote position allowing you to work from your home anywhere in the world
- Exciting and dynamic environment with a great leadership team
- Comprehensive training program and regular performance reviews to facilitate your success
- Competitive compensation based on experience and proven abilities
- Great referral programs with incentives and bonuses
- Unbelievable product discounts when you use our products for your own business
- A global workforce of multi-cultural and talented colleagues
- A close-knit operation with amazing growth opportunities for your personal development
- A high growth SaaS technology company publicly traded on the TSX Venture Exchange
- Corporate headquarters in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Access to our education credits program and so much more!
Founded in 2009, Wishpond is a rapidly growing technology company providing digital marketing solutions targeted at small businesses. The cloud-based platform includes landing pages, social promotions, website pop-ups, online forms, and lead activity tracking. Wishpond has a dedicated team of professional project managers, designers, copywriters, and developers who provide marketing services tailored to our individual clients.
Wishpond serves over 3,000 customers in various industries and sizes, from startups to large fortune 500 companies. Wishpond has a rapidly growing global headcount and continues to hire dedicated and qualified employees and contractors who have what it takes to scale a successful software company.
To learn more about Wishpond Technologies, please visit our website or any of our social media platforms:
- Website: www.wishpond.com
- Glassdoor: Wishpond Technologies
- Facebook: Wishpond and Wishpond HR
- Instagram: @wishpondofficial
- Twitter: Wishpond
- Youtube: Thewishpond
- LinkedIn : Wishpond
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please provide an updated resume in English (PDF or Word formats only), quoting “Sales Development Representative” in your cover letter
Wishpond Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture that does not discriminate on the basis of disability, status or any other basis protected under legislation
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position however due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to phone, email or agency inquiries.