Wishpond Technologies currently has the position of Sales Manager (Canada) available and we’re excited to tell you about it !
We are searching for a Sales Manager to join our team on a full-time basis. This is a fully remote position and the successful individual could be based anywhere in Canada. You will lead a team of up to 10 Account Executives and will be in charge of hitting revenue targets, hiring, training, and maintaining closing rates across the team. You will also be responsible for organizing sales documents, quarterly planning, and reviewing demos/calls on a consistent basis.
- Ensuring monthly and quarterly revenue targets are hit
- Submitting weekly performance reports to the Leadership Team
- Ongoing demo reviews with Account Executives
- Leading training sessions across the sales and project management teams
- Hiring and training new Account Executives
- Helping out with sales operations by helping Account Executives get access to demo materials and web applications
- Ensuring team wide CRM activities are up to date
- Working with the project management team to roll out new packages and upsells
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role with strong negotiation skills
- A track record of sustained performance hitting and exceeding revenue targets
- A past record of being coachable as an individual contributor
- A strong understanding of Wishpond’s outbound sales process
- Must be detail oriented, creative and have a passion for helping clients achieve their goals
- Self-motivated with the ability to establish and maintain solid relationships through a client-first mentality
- As part of a diverse team, ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Must be technical, analytical, results-driven and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, great time management and have solid writing, phone, and general communication skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). Knowledge of a second language is considered an asset
- Willing to participate in ongoing education and training for the role
– The individual must be prepared to work standard business hours based on either PST or EST.
– Certain roles will be required to utilize and or download company approved software.
– Due to the nature of this role, we may verify backgrounds including conducting employment reference, criminal record and credit checks
GREAT REASONS TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
- Fully remote position allowing you to work from your home anywhere in Canada
- Exciting and dynamic environment with a great leadership team
- Comprehensive training program and regular performance reviews to facilitate your success
- Competitive compensation based on experience and proven abilities
- Great referral programs with incentives and bonuses
- Unbelievable product discounts when you use our products for your own business
- A global workforce of multi-cultural and talented colleagues
- A close-knit operation with amazing growth opportunities for your personal development
- A high growth SaaS technology company publicly traded on the TSX Venture Exchange
- Corporate headquarters in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Access to our education credits program and so much more !
Founded in 2009, Wishpond is a rapidly growing technology company providing digital marketing solutions targeted at small businesses. The cloud-based platform includes landing pages, social promotions, website pop-ups, online forms, and lead activity tracking. Wishpond has a dedicated team of professional project managers, designers, copywriters, and developers who provide marketing services tailored to our individual clients.
Wishpond serves over 3,000 customers in various industries and sizes, from startups to large fortune 500 companies. Wishpond has a rapidly growing global headcount and continues to hire dedicated and qualified employees and contractors who have what it takes to scale a successful software company.
To learn more about Wishpond Technologies, please visit our website or any of our social media platforms:
- Website: wishpond.com
- Glassdoor: Wishpond Technologies
- Facebook: Wishpond and Wishpond HR
- Instagram: @wishpondofficial
- Twitter: Wishpond
- Youtube: Thewishpond
- LinkedIn: Wishpond
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please provide an updated resume in English (PDF or Word formats only), quoting the position title in the subject line of your cover letter.
Wishpond Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture that does not discriminate on the basis of disability, status or any other basis protected under legislation
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position however due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to phone, email, or agency inquiries.