Our client is a global leading SaaS business that specialise Asset Management. Recognized for their advanced all in one platform that seamlessly supports enterprise organizations with total visibility of their assets. They are actively seeking accomplished Enterprise Account Executives to join their team in the UK. This presents an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic New Business hunter.
As an integral part of the team, your role involves:
- Driving new subscription revenue opportunities throughout the UK
- Engaging with prospects and clients, adeptly managing multiple complex sales processes and building a robust pipeline
- Accurately forecasting and successfully closing new customers.
- Articulating the value proposition relative to competing products
- Assuming responsibility for the overall territory and executing a strategic go-to-market plan
- Managing the designated territory comprehensively, including customers, prospects, customer relationship managers, business development, marketing, and partners
- Cultivating deeper, more strategic, and sustainable relationships with existing customers
- 5+ years of Enterprise SaaS sales experience
- Extensive track record of winning net new business within Enterprise
- Technological savvy with the ability to quickly grasp new concepts
- A consistent track record of surpassing monthly, quarterly, and annual quota targets
- Proven success in creating, articulating, and driving forward Enterprise opportunities
- Strong experience with PG
- Experience managing and closing enterprise level sales using solution selling and value selling methods
- An entrepreneurial mindset
To apply, please forward your CV to [email protected].
WMtech is trusted by leaders in the Cyber Security, AI and Enterprise Software sectors to advise on talent strategy specifically for Start-Ups. Our clients are heavily VC backed, unicorn status, pre-IPO start-ups with pioneering technology.
WMTech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.