Wombi is a groundbreaking e-bike subscription service built to cater to families’ unique transportation needs. Our primary goal is to make accessing e-bikes easy and hassle-free. We offer families an e-cargo and e-bike subscription at an affordable price that includes unlimited maintenance and service, and we’re the first group in the US to partner with Tern – one of the best e-cargo bike companies in the world.
We believe that e-bikes are not only fun, but they are also the future of affordable and sustainable travel. We’re launching our first location in Los Angeles because we believe it can be the most bike-friendly city in the US. Above all, we’re committed to revolutionizing urban mobility by encouraging smarter, greener, and more enjoyable travel options for everyone.
As the Founding Marketing Manager for Wombi in LA, you will have the unique opportunity to develop and launch the Wombi brand in Los Angeles, our first market. The Marketing Manager will drive and oversee the LA marketing team – creating and managing digital ads, social/content marketing, and events/partnerships. This is a hands-on role that requires a deep understanding of marketing principles, exceptional communication skills, and a strong track record of delivering results. We’re also looking for someone who is passionate about e-bikes and urban mobility, and excited about changing the fabric of urban transportation. Additionally, Wombi is offering equity as part of the compensation package for this position.
- Build and lead a team of smart and passionate marketing team members to ensure high-quality service and performance
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns, including SEO, SEM, social media, and email marketing to attract and retain customers, increase brand awareness, and drive revenue growth
- Create and organize digital ads to drive company strategy, lead generation, and customer acquisition
- Collaborate with the GM to develop pricing strategies and promotional campaigns to drive revenue growth
- Manage and run partnerships and events to drive community engagement and customer growth
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, and continuously optimize strategies to maximize ROI
- Oversee Wombi’s social media and online presence to engage with customers and further develop the Wombi brand
- Directly engage with customers on a daily basis to understand customer needs and preferences and identify opportunities for growth
- Grow the business and brand from ground up: be onsite at the retail location, at local events, and at partnerships meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, communications, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, with a focus on digital marketing and campaign
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels and tactics
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing marketing campaigns that drive
- growth and revenue
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, social media management tools, and
- content management systems
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven decision-making
- Passionate about mobility and biking (particularly in LA) is a plus
Perks & Benefits:
At Wombi, we understand that our employees are our greatest asset. That’s why we offer a range of goodies to help them thrive both personally and professionally. Some of the perks and benefits we offer include:
- Competitive salaries, compensation packages, and equity in the company
- Complimentary Wombi e-bike subscription
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Flexible work arrangements to support work-life balance
- Generous vacation time and paid time off
- A diverse and inclusive workplace culture that fosters collaboration and creativity
We know that by investing in our employees, we can create a strong and supportive team that will help us achieve our mission of making sustainable transportation accessible to everyone.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
We believe in creating an inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected. At Wombi, we embrace diversity in all forms and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, or disability status.
We celebrate unique perspectives and encourage creativity and innovation from our team members. We are dedicated to fostering an environment of mutual respect, trust, and collaboration, where everyone is empowered to bring their whole selves to work.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for electric transportation and sustainable living, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.
Follow us on social media