Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it’s built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it’s a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We’re proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world’s top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That’s why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insidernamed us an “enterprise startup to bet your career on”
- Forbes’ Cloud 100recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartzranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
Workato’s fastest growing business unit works with customers that embed Workato into their core product and include it or sell it as a companion product. We work with customers to help them develop a business plan, build the product, and design a Go to Market strategy that will get their customers excited about deploying integrations and automations. We’re looking for an ambitious Customer Success Manager that is experienced at providing guidance on business strategy, designing technical solutions, and establishing successful adoption plans.
As a Customer Success Manager in Workato’s Embedded Business Unit, you will be responsible for guiding customers along their journey to ensure they successfully develop their integration product, sell and deploy it, and drive adoption among end customers. This starts with understanding the Executive Sponsor’s goals and how they measure success. A CSM is also responsible for ensuring that the customer team is fully enabled on the platform and has thoughtfully considered the best way to design and build the technical solution. In addition, CSMs are responsible for developing meaningful relationships with Executive Sponsors, Champions, and individuals at all levels of the customer’s organization. Ultimately, the CSM is responsible for helping customers achieve their goals and managing their book of business in a way that helps Workato achieve its net revenue retention and other key business metrics.
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
- Experience with successful product development, launch, and growth
- Background in business planning process development and evolution
- Involvement in the development or execution of sales enablement strategies
- End to end Beta program development and execution
- Strong background designing and implementing technical solutions
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Track record of delivering on ambitious renewal rates, consumption goals and other key company objectives
- 7+ years of experience in product management, consulting, or customer success
- BS/BA or equivalent education; MBA preferred
- Awareness of how to create compelling pricing strategies
- Familiarity with developing marketing plans
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Escalation management experience
- Adoption plan development
Soft Skills / Personal Characteristics
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and persuasion skills
- Ability to take control of ambiguous situations and provide direction
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.