Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it’s built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it’s a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We’re proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world’s top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That’s why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insidernamed us an “enterprise startup to bet your career on”
- Forbes’ Cloud 100recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartzranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
Workato seeks highly motivated, results-driven individuals to join our expanding sales team. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll manage customer relationships from prospecting, qualification, and close to post-sales growth. Typical sales cycles may involve POCs, multiple stakeholders, strategic pricing negotiations, and selling to executives and CXOs.
As Workato’s sales team is in its early stages, this is an opportunity for a candidate who wants to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company. We provide an entrepreneurial start-up environment where you can collaborate with your peers and management to identify best practices and impact our long-term sales playbook as our team grows.
In this role, you will also be responsible to:
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Meet and exceed annual and quarterly sales targets
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
- Understand the product inside out, be technically sound
- Understand customer needs and requirement
- Be a company builder
- Share best practices back into the organization
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
- 5-10 years experience in a full cycle, closing role
- Preferred location: New York City-NY, Atlanta-GA, Charlotte-NC, Philadelphia-PA, Boston-MA
- Experience handling and owning relationships with enterprise companies
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding quota
Soft Skills / Personal Characteristics
- An enthusiastic team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- A desire to build something new that can change the world versus fitting neatly into a large company with an established static playbook.
For New York applicants, the pay for this role begins at $140,000 plus variable, benefits, perks, and equity.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.