Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it’s built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it’s a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We’re proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world’s top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That’s why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insidernamed us an “enterprise startup to bet your career on”
- Forbes’ Cloud 100recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartzranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
We are expanding our Enterprise CS team and looking to add an exceptional Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be working with our large Enterprise customers and ensure their success via rapid adoption of the Workato Intelligent Automation Platform. Enterprise Customer Success Managers play an integral role in our business as trusted customer advisors, and serve as the customer advocates liaising between customers and internal teams, including Sales, Solution Consulting, Professional Services, Product, Marketing, among others.
Preferred location: Chicago-IL, Columbus-OH, Minneapolis-MN, Phoenix-AZ, Denver-CO, Austin-TX, Dallas-TX, and Houston-TX (candidates from Central & Mountain time zones are welcome)
In this role, you will also be responsible to:
- Own a portfolio of assigned accounts that may vary in market size, industry, and complexity, with a focus on ensuring value realization through the use of Workato platform, increasing adoption across variety of business and functional units, ensuring retention, supporting growth, and overall customer satisfaction
- Develop a strong command of Workato’s unique value propositions, the business value our key capabilities drive, our approach to Enterprise Automation, and our customer use-cases/success stories as well as our best practices. Leverage the aforementioned knowledge and your technical Workato product expertise to guide the customer on their Enterprise Automation journey.
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with enterprise customers to drive adoption, assess and evangelize value received, and assist in revenue expansion. Establish regular touchpoints with the assigned customers per established practices, to review progress against strategic business and technical product objectives
- Develop and maintain engagement with senior customer executives to understand their strategic objectives and position Workato for their transformation initiatives, including delivery of Customer Objectives reviews, Exec Business reviews, etc.
- Develop a deep understanding of a customer’s business, use cases, and desired outcomes in order to guide them to achieve these via Workato’s product and services. Develop and drive programs to increase usage of the product within the current (landed) group and expand usage to other business groups/functions
- Create customer assets, including Joint Success Plan, to be leveraged by our sponsors that outline progress with Workato mapped to their business initiatives, value, deployment plans, etc.
- Monitor customers’ achievement of desired outcome and value, consistently and effectively telling the story of these both to internal stakeholders and externally to key customer stakeholders
- Be the expert in deployment models and governance structures and share best practices from a business and technical perspective
- Serve as the primary point of escalation when customer issues arise, and effectively prioritize and orchestrate resolution of customer requests or issues
- Develop trusted and collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders and business partners; and champion customers internally in order to mitigate risk, improve customer experience, drive to value outcomes, and unlock growth
- Professionally manage your book of business and provide periodic and accurate reporting, develop growth and mitigation plans, following our best-practices and documentation requirement
- Contribute to the development of Customer Success practice, develop playbooks, and drive process innovation and operational efficiency
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
- BS or equivalent education
- 7+ years of professional experience in consulting, customer success, client relationship or technical account management roles with a demonstrated track record of increasing adoption, revenue retention, and customer satisfaction. Prior experience as a Account Executive, Senior Member of a large consulting firm or CSM in hyper-growth SaaS/iPaaS companies preferred
- Experience managing a portfolio of enterprise accounts, with account ARR ranging from ~$200k to multi-million ARR across the Forbes Global 2000 companies
- Track record of successfully navigating ambiguity, building consensus, fostering accountability, and working with urgency to deliver customer outcomes
- Strong written and oral presentation skills, with the ability to effectively engage both business and technical stakeholders (from Developer to C-level)
- Confidence in serving multiple customer stakeholders and working to build communities of champions/advocates across large organizations
- Experience in Integration and/or business automation. Awareness of processes and roles in these domains would be a plus; People (HR), Finance, Marketing, Sales, and Post Sales Customer Organizations
- Prior Experience in Digital Transformation preferred
Soft Skills / Personal Characteristics
- Ability to develop an understanding of large complex businesses with many stakeholders
- Comfortable operating with revenue targets
- Strong sense of customer empathy and customer-centricity
- Grit and resilience to manage occasional tough & complex situations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking
- Project management and storytelling skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- A passion for and belief in the power of automation to drive business value
- Project management and storytelling skills
- Have a keen intellectual curiosity, detailed orientation, and possess analytical abilities
- Passion for technology, enjoy learning new solutions and capabilities, and translating these into solutions that drive business value for customers
- Be a self-motivated team player who loves to drive Impact beyond their current role
- Show an appreciation for nuance and a desire to build consensus in a diverse and multicultural environment
For Colorado applicants, the pay for this role begins at $140,000 plus variable, benefits, perks, and equity.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.