Workera is a fast-growing, Series B Silicon Valley start-up redefining how enterprises understand, develop, and mobilize talent. Workera’s skills intelligence platform empowers leaders to make better, more informed talent development decisions. Utilizing computational psychometrics and deep learning, Workera delivers best-in-class computer adaptive assessments with hyper-personalized learning plans to companies across all industries. Global organizations, including Samsung, Siemens Energy, and the US Air Force, use the platform to intelligently invest in and support their talent.
Our founders are Kian Katanforoosh, an award-winning Stanford Computer Science Lecturer who has taught AI to over 1 million people and our Chairman is Dr. Andrew Ng, co-founder of Coursera (NYSE: COUR), CEO of DeepLearning.AI, and founding lead of the Google Brain project.
As Chief Revenue Officer, you will be responsible for leading the Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams at Workera. You will report directly to the CEO and will work closely with the leadership team to develop and execute a revenue growth strategy that aligns with the company’s vision and goals.
🧠 Here’s what you’ll do:
- Develop and execute a revenue growth strategy that aligns with the company’s vision and goals
- Build and lead a high-performing Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing team.
- Define and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) for each team and ensure they are meeting or exceeding their targets.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customers, partners, and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Product team to ensure that customer feedback is incorporated into product development and improvements.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices and apply them to the company’s revenue strategy.
- Work closely with the CEO and leadership team to make strategic business decisions.
⚒️ We hope that you have:
- 10+ years of experience in Sales, Customer Success, or Marketing, with at least 5 years in a leadership role.
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth in a B2B SaaS company.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with AI or HRTech products is a plus.
At Workera, we value diversity and strive to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re passionate about AI and upskilling, and want to be part of a dynamic and innovative team, we’d love to hear from you!
🌎 US – PT | MT | CT | ET
What you’ll get by working with us:
- Unlimited PTO plus a week off between Christmas and New Year’s
- Collegial atmosphere
- Innovative environment
- Full support for home offices
- A culture of life-long learning supported up to $3,000 reimbursement for professional development
- Working across cultural and geographical lines alongside our offices in different parts of the world
- Being part of a world-class technical team that’s trying to make the world more meritocratic
- Being part of a great cause to improve lives everywhere through artificial intelligence
- Opportunity to own high-impact projects
Workera’s vision is to help humanity measurably close the skills gap. We’re learners, dreamers, and game-changers. Join us to bring everyone the opportunity to achieve their fullest potential!
At Workera we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Workera believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Selection for employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.