X Games is the world’s leading destination for action sports events, athletes, culture, and everything in between. The X Games attracts top athletes and fans from around the world to celebrate the thrill of action sports. Recently acquired by private equity group MSP Capital, we’re in an exciting rebuilding phase and looking for talented individuals to represent and grow our iconic brand!
About the Role:
Are you a creative and dynamic individual with a passion for sales and marketing? We are seeking a Manager of Sales & Marketing Communications to join our quickly-growing team in the exciting world of Action Sports. As a Manager of Sales & Marketing Communications, you will collaborate across various teams to create strategic sales proposals, client pitches, sales decks, one-sheets, and other sales materials to help expand our reach and engage with our current and potential partners. This is a unique opportunity to leverage your marketing expertise, storytelling skills, and strategic mindset in the ever-evolving field of Action Sports!
- Develop integrated marketing and sales communications to support partnership sales in building packages and driving revenue.
- Be the primary presentation materials builder, strategically showcasing the unique narratives of X Games and Action Sports to our partners through professional sales materials.
- Support Sales in creating client-facing sales materials that strategically speak to the X Games brand including sales decks, one-sheets, email blasts, multimedia recaps, etc.
- Create custom client proposals (PPT, Word, G-Suite, etc) that strategically deliver on client objectives, goals, KPIs, etc.
- Employ strategic design thinking, using programs such as Photoshop and incorporating other design abilities, to create impactful decks.
- Utilize research and insights to weave storytelling into your presentations.
- Present sales materials professionally, both internally and externally.
- Collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and integration of ideas and opportunities within proposals and sales materials.
- Strong communicator who resonates with partners and speaks to the heart of X Games.
- Stay informed about industry trends and competitor activities in the ever-changing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- 3+ years in a sales or marketing communications role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create strategic sales materials and the ability to craft clear messages tailored to different audiences/objectives.
- Excellent attention to detail, multitasking and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of current marketing and advertising trends.
- Analytical mindset with experience in data analysis and media math.
- Creative thinker with the ability to brainstorm ideas with team members to integrate into proposals.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and independently when required.
- Solutions-oriented mentality with passion for storytelling.
- Photoshop and other design capabilities a plus.
- Proven experience as a Marketing or Sales Communications Manager, preferably in the sports or media industries.
- You are knowledgeable and have a passion for extreme sports, music, and entertainment.
- Medical benefits, Dental, Vision, ST and LT Disability, Life Insurance, 401K
- Unlimited PTO
- Potential Home Office Reimbursement and Cell Phone/Internet Reimbursement
- Hybrid work environment
- Attend X Games events!
X Games is an equal-opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit app.joinrise.co.