Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
Our Global Sales Enablement team will influence and inspire a sales team to work towards mastery of products, skill sets, mind sets and tool sets to deliver on an amazing customer experience.
* Our Mission – make life better for our sales leaders and sales teams by enabling sales excellence.
* Our Vision – enable a empowered, confident, capable, aligned, driven sales team with a culture of learning and performance.
The primary function of this role is to arm the Australian Sales Community with information, content, strategies, programs, and projects to best enable Xero’s Sales outcomes. You’ll deliver strong and consistent thinking, strategies, plans and programs of work that drive sales capability.
The bar is high and we believe this is a noble cause to invent and apply modern approaches, talent and best practices that extend and amplify our special sales culture during this period of exciting growth.
What you’ll do
- Execute on a strategy and programs to support our sales teams
- Form awesome and unbreakable relationships with your internal customers – Your customer will be the Sales Directors and Operations Directors of AU
- Your focus will be bringing a specific ‘adult learning, development and training’ lens to the work. Bringing global campaigns to the region.
- Train and embed Global Sales Enablement learning programs
- Project management of key strategic learning and performance programs.
- Drive a consistent use of Salesforce, ensuring high levels of data quality and accuracy with sales team seeing true value the CRM delivers
What you’ll bring with you
- Considerable experience of working within a Sales environment
- Training/teaching experience
- Be comfortable with and positively respond to customer and market changes
- Optimise and bring our best self to every interaction with our customers / partners
- Advanced learning and development skills
- Advanced sales enablement skills
- Resilience and proven ability to work in complex environments
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to highlight Xero’s strengths compared to competitive offerings
- Exceptional presentation, communication and people skills
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate initiative and planning skills
- Passion and desire to make a difference and contribute as a member of a dynamic team
At Xero we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package including shares plus a range of leave options to suit your well-being. Our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development and you’ll get to work with the latest technology.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. We are a member of Pride in Diversity, in recognition of our inclusive workplace. Our goal is to make sure you feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
At Xero we embrace diversity and inclusion and value a #challenge mindset. Research has shown that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single competency or experience . If you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be just the right person for this role and Xero. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application and throughout the interview process.