Come be a part of our team at Yelp! Yelp is seeking a Lifecycle Marketing Manager for our Multi Location Marketing team. As a part of our team, you will support planning, building and executing marketing campaigns across owned properties such as email, push and in-app communications to businesses.
Our ideal candidate is both technical and strategic: confident building complex campaigns in a marketing automation system as well as developing strategy, writing creative briefs, and seeing campaigns through to execution, analysis, and optimization.
If you live in that rare sector of the Venn diagram, where strategic meets technical, creative meets analytical, and organized meets agile, then we’d love to hear from you.
Millions of businesses all across North America rely on Yelp to launch and grow their brand and acquire new customers. From restaurants to plumbers to large national chains, Yelp has nurtured one of the largest communities of consumers and business owners in the world. But we’re not done yet. We have a massive growth opportunity, to deliver more products, with smarter offers, designed to address the needs of more types of customer, at just the right point in their lifecycle. We have more marketing channels to communicate through, enabled by more powerful tech, informed by richer data, and a growing team to execute against ever-bolder strategies.
This will be a remote role based in the US.
Where You Come In:
- You are an expert in the planning and execution of B2B Marketing campaigns to drive engagement, leads and awareness of ad offerings for midmarket and enterprise companies.
- You will be hands-on in our marketing automation platform (Salesforce Pardot) to set up email and push campaigns to educate, engage, and convert small business prospects and advertisers on Yelp.
- You will uncover opportunities for marketing campaign optimization across the customer lifecycle including segmentation and personalization and champion user experience while keeping our goals on track.
- You will own a set of campaigns end-to-end: from strategy and build to reporting, analysis, and optimization.
- You will write creative briefs and manage production workflow to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and within agreed strategy and plan.
- You will plan, design, and execute lifecycle marketing tests to uncover opportunities for driving increased campaign engagement and conversion.
- You will work with product and marketing stakeholders to ensure lifecycle communications are closely aligned with product releases and industry trends.
- You will identify and troubleshoot issues in complex marketing programs.
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have 3-5 years of experience in email and lifecycle marketing.
- You have expertise building marketing automation campaigns using tools such as Salesforce Pardot, Braze, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, or similar.
- You are comfortable working with HTML and CSS email templates to create new or update existing campaigns.
- You have experience in B2B marketing, especially enterprise and midmarket businesses, or B2C marketplaces.
- You have retention marketing program experience, including loyalty, referrals, or churn-reduction campaigns.
- You have experience with app marketing, including Push Notifications and in-app messaging.
- You are able to use data to derive insights, produce regular reporting, and perform A/B testing and analysis and preferably even have the ability to perform SQL queries.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are adept at partnering with many stakeholders to produce campaigns in a fast-moving environment.
- You have email marketing expertise at scale.
What You’ll Get
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO (accrual begins on date of hire and increases with 2+ years of tenure thereafter), 7 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, plus one floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Compensation range is $76,000-$142,000 annually. You may also be offered Restricted Stock Units and benefits.
To apply for this job please visit www.yelp.careers.
Follow us on social media