Yext (NYSE: YEXT) helps organizations build digital experiences across any channel on our open and composable platform. The Yext Digital Experience Platform collects and organizes content to deliver AI-led experiences for any organization’s customers, employees, or partners. For more than 15 years, thousands of companies worldwide have trusted Yext to create seamless customer experiences at scale across search engines, websites, mobile apps, and hundreds of other digital touchpoints. Learn more at yext.com.
Yext is currently seeking a Senior Director, Marketing, EMEA and APAC to drive demand through field marketing and global campaigns efforts across our rapidly growing international business. You will partner with our corporate marketing team, along with key international sales leaders, to deliver measurable marketing impacts.
The ideal candidate will be an established leader who has demonstrated success in leading and expanding marketing efforts across EMEA and APAC in the SaaS space. The successful candidate will play a critical role in driving new business, along with retaining and growing existing customers.
What You’ll Do
- Lead EMEA and APAC marketing to drive a cohesive strategy aligned to Yext’s corporate strategy
- Build and maintain trusted relations with the leadership teams
- Leverage customer insights, data and feedback to optimize localization efforts across the global marketing campaigns content
- Manage the EMEA and APAC marketing budgets
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our products, customers and partners
What You Have
- 10+ years senior marketing experience – an accomplished marketer that has a breadth of marketing experience, including high growth Enterprise SaaS
- As the face of EMEA and APAC marketing, you have experience in leading teams and programs – including field marketing, field events, 3P events, content, global campaigns, and paid media.
- Experience owning a core strategic initiative and being a cross-functional leader for a department or organization, working well with others of very different skill sets and priorities
- Highly analytical with significant experience leading data-based decision making and distilling large amounts of data into clearly concise stories
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programmes simultaneously
- Self-motivated, resourceful, dedicated, detail-oriented, and organized
- Excellent leadership skill-sets with a track record of developing talent
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Asana
- Willing to travel up to 35% of your time
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.