SUPPORTING THE GROWTH OF B2B SUBSCRIPTION COMPANIES
We are Younium– We help B2B SaaS companies automate their subscription management and billing, revenue recognition, and reporting. Our team has moved beyond the start-up stage and is now in a high-paced scaling phase. At Younium, we are striving towards a working environment full of energy, creativity, and transparency, with forceful collaboration. Currently, we have offices in Amsterdam, Stockholm, Malmö, and Philadelphia.
Do you want to be a part of this journey of helping B2B companies take control of their subscription-based business?
The aim for our next star⭐️
We’re looking for an English native marketer ready to take the next step in their career taking on a big and important project of spearheading Younium’s expansion to the North American market by building a lead generation engine from scratch. The main focus will be to work with our US sales team in establishing the Younium brand and run hands-on marketing activities and campaigns digitally, but you will also cooperate with the marketing team working towards the European market
What you will do 🏃♀️
- Build brand awareness
- Build marketing campaigns and webinars and distribute them through relevant channels
- Run digital paid ads
- Monitor and manage social media together with the marketing team
- Investigate and engage with local US channels and partnerships (communities, events/sponsorships, podcasts, newspapers, etc)
- Cooperate with local partners/consultants
- Update content on the website (Hubspot CMS)
- Track, analyze, and report performance data
Who are you?
- You have at least 3-5 years of hands-on B2B marketing experience, a plus if your experience is from tech, especially SaaS
- University or other relevant business/marketing education is preferred
- You are a native English speaker🇺🇸🇬🇧 based in Europe
- Industry knowledge from the US software/SaaS market is a big plus
- Strong campaign management knowledge from both email, organic and paid LinkedIn and Google Ads
- You are a self-starter, can work efficiently remotely, and love the hands-on marketing work
Our team at one of the many SaaS events we attend
Please note: This position can be 100% remote but you must be based in Europe. We can employ in Sweden or the Netherlands, meaning you must have a working permit here. Employment through a third party (e. g global hiring platforms) is also possible. It is an advantage if you can be based in Stockholm where our European HQ is but at least travel here a couple of times every year. Travels to the US will be required for some of our events and sponsorships a few times a year.
We are currently a team of 60 people working in Stockholm, Malmö, Amsterdam, Philadelphia, and remotely. We are proud that we have a strong community and good team spirit, are agile, and changing rapidly in a growth-oriented environment. We have clear responsibilities and defined ownership but with a mindset to collaborate and help each other out throughout the team. There are plenty of opportunities and room to grow, a belief in inclusion, and allowing people to grow, learn, and contribute. We have sustainable working conditions and work-life balance through the ability for remote work and flexible working hours. Ultimately, our ongoing quest is to have fun in everything we do at work and outside!