- Within the German Sales team, you will be responsible for prospecting new leads, pitching our solution, and owning the qualification process.
- Use different techniques to generate leads (cold mailing, cold calling, social selling) in order to create excitement and enthusiasm about our products
- Actively listen to German prospects (small and medium businesses), and work to understand and reformulate their challenges and pain points
- Develop in-depth expertise about e-signatures and the sectors that Yousign serves
- Collaborate with the Customer Service, Marketing and Product teams to optimise our customer experience and improve the marketing pitch as well as the product
- Consistently update our CRM (yes, that’s part of it too 😉), with the aim of ensuring high data quality. Forecast your future revenue achievement and document daily key activity
As a true spokesperson for the company, you will be the first point of contact for our future German clients, and you are required to:
- Have relevant professional experience (>2 years incl. internships), ideally as Sales in the Tech sector, some experience in consulting is a plus.
- Speak multiple languages: German is your mother tongue, you speak English at a professional level, French is a plus
- Be willing to work from Paris, France or Berlin, Germany (a mix of hybrid work from Office and Home)
- Be a social chameleon and adapt to your counterpart in a flash, adjusting tone, speed and flow of information
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills: you can put complex issues into simple words
- Be able to keep the big picture in mind and can prioritise your to-dos properly
What’s In It For You:
- Start-up within a start-up: Yousign Italy is like a start-up within our company. As an early team member, there is a lot of responsibility, a lot of accountability and a steep learning curve included
- Autonomy: Develop your own ideas, implement them and solve problems independently
- Meal vouchers (Swile Card) for a healthy lunch everyday 🙂
- Remote-first: Trust is one of our Core Values. We are ideally looking for a candidate being able to join the Italian team based in Paris, nevertheless we are sure you can do the job from anywhere else, so you can organize with your manager to partially work from somewhere else if you wish.
- We’re down-to-earth: We all make mistakes. Own your mistakes, share them, learn from them and continuously improve.
- We trust: Trust is everything – whether that be within our company or with our clients – it’s in our DNA.
- We strive for excellence: We set high standards for our colleagues and ourselves. The “extra mile” is shorter when we walk it together
- We value joy: We cannot achieve long term success without joy in our work. This journey is not a sprint, but a marathon. Quarterly offsites promised.
- A first phone call with a Talent Acquisition Manager to discuss in further details
- This will be followed by a 45 min interview with our Head of Customer Discovery
- The next step is a Sales case study : on opportunity to show us your sales skills
- Last round : you will meet with our VP of Sales
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Follow us on social media