As a Customer Success Manager, your mission will be to take care of our APP and API clients, working directly with our Lead Customer Success. You will be responsible for the onboarding, the engagement, the expansion and the customer satisfaction of your portfolio.
Your objective is to build a relationship of trust with your clients to become the point of reference all along the project. You must support the client in the deployment of Yousign’s solutions, advise them and bring answers and appropriate solutions. You must ensure the satisfaction of our clients to keep them loyal and transform them into ambassadors of our brand. In addition, you must identify high-potential clients and pinpoint opportunities to boost up-sales. Lastly, you must understand the product usage of your clients to improve sales cycles.
- Be the face of Yousign to our clients. You will represent the brand, the team, and the product by being the clients’ main point of contact.
- Manage and develop your own customer portfolio, of which you will be responsible for maintaining long-term relationships and identifying upsell opportunities.
- Guide our clients towards optimal use of Yousign. Identify those who do not use our product to the fullest by analyzing data and contribute to preventing client churn.
- Organize and conduct training sessions with newly onboarded clients
- Guarantee the proof of value (ROI): reporting, calls, meetings, Business Reviews
- Participate in the reflection of automating certain actions all in guaranteeing a client relationship that is personal and customized
- Contribute to the development of our products by providing customer feedback to the product teams. You are the voice of the customer internally! You will therefore have the opportunity to identify the need for new features and propose your findings to our product teams
- Our tools : Salesforce, Chargebee, Aircall, Modjo, Intercom, Metabase, Discord, etc.
- You have a first experience (internships included) in Sales or Customer Success in a BtoB SaaS environment
- You know how to quickly adapt to new situations and people. For this, you will need passion, patience, and the talent of explaining things clearly and simply
- You are curious and you learn quickly. You have the ability to absorb a large amount of new information.
- You like to participate in building new strategies for your clients, resolving complex problems and finding the information that they need
- You want to evolve in a dynamic environment that is constantly changing. You are therefore at ease in managing several tasks and problems at the same time.
- Your written and oral communication in French is at a native level. You are fluent in English.
- You are precise and rigorous
- You are a team player, empathetic and a good listener
- You already used Salesforce, which is a plus.
- We’re down-to-earth: We all make mistakes. Own your mistakes, share them, learn from them and continuously improve.
- We trust: Trust is everything – whether that be within our company or with our clients – it’s in our DNA.
- We strive for excellence: We set high standards for our colleagues and ourselves. The “extra mile” is shorter when we walk it together
- We value joy: We cannot achieve long term success without joy in our work. This journey is not a sprint, but a marathon. Quarterly offsites promised.
- A first phone call with a Talent Acquisition Manager to discuss in further details
- This will be followed by a 1 hour interview with our Lead Customer Success, Adrien Boisard
- The next step is a case study : on opportunity to show us your skills
- Last round : you will meet with our Head of Customer Success, Davy Dessaint